Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
57,323 Posts

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
MSNBC host Joy Reid has apologized for disparaging comments against LGBT people found on her blog The Reid Report, admitting that there has been no evidence of hacking discovered.

After earlier denying authorship of the hurtful remarks, Reid came clean Saturday at the beginning of her MSNBC show AM Joy.

“I genuinely do not believe I wrote those hateful things because they are completely alien to me. But I can definitely understand, based on things I have tweeted, have written in the past, why some people don’t believe me,” she said. “For that, I am truly, truly sorry.”
Even Trump can’t lie as brazenly as she does.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Pakistan passes law guaranteeing transgender rights

Pakistan's parliament has approved a law guaranteeing basic rights for transgender people in a country which sees prevalent discrimination.

The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) act was passed by a majority in the National Assembly in Islamabad.

The law bans discrimination against transgender people by employers and business owners as well as outlawing harassment in public places or at home.

It also allows transgender people to self-identify as male, female or a "third sex" on official documents, such as passports or driver's licenses.

Transgender people routinely face severe discrimination in Pakistan.

Many struggle to find jobs and have been attacked, murdered and raped.

Some "hijras," the term given to transgender people, intersex people and eunuchs, are forced to work as sex workers, dancers or beggars.

The new law also establishes safe houses for transgender people, as well as providing medical care and psychological counselling.

Having passed through the National Assembly, it now needs to be signed into law by the country's president, Mamnoon Hussain.

Reactions: amyd_1989

·
Lifetime Member
3,966 Posts

Denver Mayor’s Son Caught On Tape Berating Cop As A ‘F----’

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jordan-hancock-police-video_us_5af30b20e4b0aab8a78b8678

A leaked video shows the son of Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock hurling a series of insults, including homophobic slurs, at a police officer after the young man got pulled over for speeding.

In the clip, which was obtained Tuesday by Denver ABC affiliate KMGH and can be viewed above, Jordan Hancock berates the officer, calling him a “bitch” and a “******.”

“My dad’s the mayor, you fucking ******,” the 22-year-old says. “I’m about to get you fired, you fucking bitch!”

The video appears to be taken from body camera footage dating back to March 23, when the younger Hancock was pulled over for driving 65 mph in a 40 mph zone in Aurora, a Denver suburb. The 20-second clip leaked to KMGH ends with the mayor’s son driving away in a huff after being issued a speeding ticket.

“Attitude very poor,” the officer wrote on the ticket, according to KMGH. “See video.”

·
Registered
30,535 Posts
SHARON AFEK, OPENLY GAY IDF OFFICER, PROMOTED TO MAJOR GENERAL

Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman appointed Brig. General Sharon Afek, the army's Military Advocate General, the rank of Major General, where he will continue in his current rank for the next five years, on the recommendation of IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot, media outlets reported Thursday.

well done

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Sharon-Afek-openly-gay-IDF-officer-promoted-to-Major-General-553435
Weekly reminder that gay people can be cold-blooded mass-murderers too. :dance:

·
Registered
30,535 Posts

Denver Mayor’s Son Caught On Tape Berating Cop As A ‘F----’

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jordan-hancock-police-video_us_5af30b20e4b0aab8a78b8678

A leaked video shows the son of Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock hurling a series of insults, including homophobic slurs, at a police officer after the young man got pulled over for speeding.

In the clip, which was obtained Tuesday by Denver ABC affiliate KMGH and can be viewed above, Jordan Hancock berates the officer, calling him a “bitch” and a “******.”

“My dad’s the mayor, you fucking ******,” the 22-year-old says. “I’m about to get you fired, you fucking bitch!”

The video appears to be taken from body camera footage dating back to March 23, when the younger Hancock was pulled over for driving 65 mph in a 40 mph zone in Aurora, a Denver suburb. The 20-second clip leaked to KMGH ends with the mayor’s son driving away in a huff after being issued a speeding ticket.

“Attitude very poor,” the officer wrote on the ticket, according to KMGH. “See video.”
Lock him up for hate crime!

·
Registered
57,323 Posts

How many times will I have to repeat myself?

If you do not give respect do not expect to get back

Stop quoting my posts or respond to me until you start to behave to others as you want them to treat you

·
Registered
30,535 Posts

How many times will I have to repeat myself?

If you do not give respect do not expect to get back

Stop quoting my posts or respond to me until you start to behave to others as you want them to treat you
I am allowed to quote your posts as long as you write them. I was responding to the content and not to "you". Please stay on topic and don't derail the thread into personal grievances.

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
I am allowed to quote your posts as long as you write them. Please stay on topic and don't derail the thread into personal grievances.
I have already told you several times that I have no desire to interact with you in several threads several times

I have social, political and economic differences with many friends in here and they also with each other, but you are the only one who has reached the level that I have no intention of having any discussion with him

This is not a personal attack
And I do not want to offend you either
You're not pleasant
You treat people with double standards, cry and demand respect, but do not behave like that or hold discussions and only spread dramas.

In short, a waste of time.

Behave like a human being and then if you want to talk we can talk.

Until then, spare me your dramas or preaching.

Reactions: Silent Bird

·
Registered
39,888 Posts
Lock him up for hate crime!
I guess you don't realize @Williamsser agrees with the guy, huh? Not only is he an unapologetic racist but a documented homophobe, as well. Everyone but you seems to know this.

@Williamsser would not have posted the story were the mayor's son not Black. It's another one of his trademark twofers.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hablo

·
Registered
30,535 Posts
I guess you don't realize @Williamsser agrees with the guy, huh? Not only is he an unapologetic racist but a documented homophobe, as well. Everyone but you seems to know this.

@Williamsser would not have posted the story were the mayor's son not Black. It's another one of his trademark twofers.

So what.
I was responding to the content of the post, not to the author of the post. Same goes for Punky who can b**** all she wants, but I have no idea why she thinks I am "interacting" with her by simply responding to the content of a link she pasted.

·
Registered
39,888 Posts
So what.
I was responding to the content of the post, not to the author of the post. Same goes for Punky who can b**** all she wants, but I have no idea why she thinks I am "interacting" with her by simply responding to the content of a link she pasted.
Oh yeah, I forgot about your problems with consistency and penchant for selective outrage.

I can not believe my post was deleted. I can not. :mad: WHAT THE FFFFF is this?

I basically stated the same thing as @pov did: SMH. An entire family is likely dead and that's your reaction?

I'm truly disgusted by the OP's homophobic opinion, which he is entitled to hold, but I too have a right to express myself.

:bigcry:

It hurts. It really does hurt. You know the world is ripe with insidious homophobia when your mourning, sorrow and disappointment are censored.

·
Registered
30,535 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot about your problems with consistency and penchant for selective outrage.

Lmao, only one of you expressed homophobic statements. :haha: Who gives you the right to say how and what I should care about?

You are repeatedly harrassing me and I can't believe your behaviour is tolerated on this forum. Many people have been banned for way less.

·
Registered
39,888 Posts
Lmao, only one of you expressed homophobic statements. :haha: Who gives you the right to say how and what I should care about?
The entirety of my commentary from the OP:

This is some bullshit! For whatever reason, the adoptive parents are directly responsible for the children's deaths. Miss me with the platitudes and get to bottom of this shit!

Point out the "homophobic statement(s)." I'll wait.

You are repeatedly harrassing me and I can't believe your behaviour is tolerated on this forum. Many people have been banned for way less.
You repeatedly get called out because of your bargain-basement trolling and habit of making claims you can't back up, as shown above. Despite what you may think, you're not the invisible man.

·
Registered
37,708 Posts
Everyone can. :confused: But the fact remains that the majority of mass murderers in America are white straight males of mostly conservative backgrounds.

·
Registered
30,535 Posts
The entirety of my commentary from the OP:

Point out the "homophobic statement(s)." I'll wait.

You repeatedly get called out because of your bargain-basement trolling and habit of making claims you can't back up, as shown above. Despite what you may think, you're not the invisible man.

Stop telling a gay man what is and what isn't homophobic.

And no, I get attacked and bullied simply by stating my opinions. I am not the one constantly digging up old threads and demanding "something" from other posters, derailing the threads. It is a harrassing behaviour and you should stop.

·
Registered
39,888 Posts

And no, I get attacked and bullied simply by stating my opinions. I am not the one constantly digging up old threads and demanding "something" from other posters, derailing the threads. It is a harrassing behaviour and you should stop.
I haven't told you shit, I gave you the opportunity to back up your charge and you can't do it.

I agree with Punky, you're a fraud. Bye.

·
Registered
30,535 Posts
I haven't told you shit, I gave you the opportunity to back up your charge and you can't do it.

I agree with Punky, you're a fraud. Bye.

I have backed up my charge in that very thread.

I am not here to answer to your ridiculous demands, especially when they have nothing to do with the thread. Bye.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

Being gay does not mean that whatever one thinks is/isn't homophobic is correct.

As for the " I get attacked and bullied" and "harassment." . . :eek: You seemingly have no idea what those things really are. Yes your opinions and what your overall postings suggest about your views get criticized by some and yeah sometimes that criticism is harsh but come on, if you don't want criticism a public forum isn't the best choice.

To give you an example @JN and I agree on many things yet there are still times when we each harshly criticize what the other posts. Same thing goes for myself and @Punky. In fact, there are things you've posted that I've [liked]. You seem okay with those.

·
Registered
30,535 Posts
Being gay does not mean that whatever one thinks is/isn't homophobic is correct.

As for the " I get attacked and bullied" and "harassment." . . :eek: You seemingly have no idea what those things really are. Yes your opinions and what your overall postings suggest about your views get criticized by some and yeah sometimes that criticism is harsh but come on, if you don't want criticism a public forum isn't the best choice.

To give you an example @JN and I agree on many things yet there are still times when we each harshly criticize what the other posts. Same thing goes for myself and @Punky. In fact, there are things you've posted that I've [liked]. You seem okay with those.
:facepalm: Orbital :facepalm:
You people really don't get it, or what?
I really hate to be doing this, but I'll write this down and this will be the last thing I'll say about this topic for a while, so don't expect me to reply.

First of all, stop claiming that my "views" get criticized when it is I who gets criticized all the time (sometimes together with my views, sometimes not). I don't mind the criticism, in fact, I'd be happy if we could have an uncensored conversation and insult each other as much as we'd like to. My problem is that certain people (myself included) get BANNED for "aggressive posting", even for one-off statements (or posting a smiley ":lol:" which is literally the reason I was banned in April 2017), while others, like JN, can get away with persistently PESTERING other posters 24 hours a day. You simply have no idea how many times he has "tagged" me out of the blue, quoted my old posts, sent me insulting gifs and pictures. According to the spirit and rules of this forum, THIS IS NOT NORMAL! This is not acceptable behaviour as it clogs the discussion.

You are guilty of similar behaviour, constantly posting how stupid and ignorant people are instead of just stating your opinion, without adding that extra sentence about personal "speculations" and "attacks". I too have been guilty of similar behaviour in the past, but have been sanctioned and have now moved on. I expect the others to do so as well.

21 - 40 of 298 Posts