Tennis Forum banner

241 - 254 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
And then Osaka loses to Svitolina.

These torch bearers kill me.
I figured she would lose to Svitolina. Osaka hit a wall. She looked tired, wasn't trying to move to anything Svitolina was dicing and slicing to her. No excuses, but she looked tired. But yeah, this torch-passing shit :rolleyes: I guess Svitolina's trying to get the torch back she was given after she beat a sick/injured Serena in Rio @ the Olympics :lol:

Is it just me, or is Svitolina pretty basic? Yes, she has decent talent, and is better than poor Bouchard, but uh :unsure:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Naomi claimed illness.

At the end of the day, after winning Indian Wells, in the fashion she won it, I'm hoping for big things for Naomi. Not so big while Serena is still around mind you.

Serena now with Mackie in charge of her fitness brings me even more peace about this year. I trust in what he sees and says.

Go Serena :)

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Osaka losing to Svitolina is not a bad loss at all. She just came off a big tournament win and Svitolina is great at WTA tourneys. How is Osaka's game on fast HC, grass and clay?

·
Premium Member
20,324 Posts
Sharaoprhans telling her to retire :lol: Shook that even in this dire form she'll take that addicts wig :tears:

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
Sharaoprhans telling her to retire :lol: Shook that even in this dire form she'll take that addicts wig :tears:
Couver, I read some of their shit over in GM, and usually I'll go after them. But this is a why bother moment for ME of all people at the moment (Maybe) :lol: Because I/WE pretty much know that Maria's TOAST. DONE. She's not coming back to win a slam. Maria's serve has been a joke for years, and she was fading away and moving S...L...O...W...E...R before she was FORCED to stop taking her now BANNED "medication," and without it, she loses stamina in 3-setters faster than air going out of a balloon :lol:. We know what her "medication" was used FOR (Stamina), and without it, she has none (Stamina). She was never very athletic and what's left of that is on a slow boat back to Siberia :lol: I'm soon to be 57, and bet that I can beat Meldonium 30 year old tarnished image, and IF that's her REAL age Maria in a 100 yard dash :lol:

Po littke tink tink Maria :hysteric:

·
Premium Member
20,324 Posts
Couver, I read some of their shit over in GM, and usually I'll go after them. But this is a why bother moment for ME of all people at the moment (Maybe) :lol: Because I/WE pretty much know that Maria's TOAST. DONE. She's not coming back to win a slam. Maria's serve has been a joke for years, and she was fading away and moving S...L...O...W...E...R before she was FORCED to stop taking her now BANNED "medication," and without it, she loses stamina in 3-setters faster than air going out of a balloon :lol:. We know what her "medication" was used FOR (Stamina), and without it, she has none (Stamina). She was never very athletic and what's left of that is on a slow boat back to Siberia :lol: I'm soon to be 57, and bet that I can beat Meldonium 30 year old tarnished image, and IF that's her REAL age Maria in a 100 yard dash :lol:

Po littke tink tink Maria :hysteric:
:inlove:

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
Well, this is nice and positive - just what Serena and her fans need to hear!! SMDH
I guess he/she thinks that this is the golden era of tennis, and that Serena can't win 2 singles slams, if healthy, against THIS WTA.

I'm still laughing @ Isner over in the ATP being in the finals of ANYTHING :lol:

·
Registered
787 Posts
I guess he/she thinks that this is the golden era of tennis, and that Serena can't win 2 singles slams, if healthy, against THIS WTA.

I'm still laughing @ Isner over in the ATP being in the finals of ANYTHING :lol:
You may laugh; but at the end of last year I almost faced the situation where I paid over £100 to see Sock in the ATP Finals! Nought surprises me anymore given that I paid good money to see Goffin :lol:

241 - 254 of 254 Posts