Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lindsay said this might have been her last Wimbledon, so I thought it might be fun to post old and new pics of her to celebrate her career! Plus, I think it's always a good laugh to see how players' looks and style evolve over the years. I'll start...

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
DelMonte said:
Lindsay said this might have been her last Wimbledon, so I thought it might be fun to post old and new pics of her to celebrate her career! Plus, I think it's always a good laugh to see how players' looks and style evolve over the years. I'll start...

where was the last one from?

·
Banned
505 Posts
gonna miss you girl! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Those are great pics of a VERY GREAT CHAMPION in Lindsay. She does look really good with her hair down.

That picture where she's on the podium with Ai and Kournikova deserves a caption:
Ai: Ummmm, YOU THERE in the Adidas Cap. NO MORE TALKING! :lol:

Sorry for the silly diversion. We'll miss you Lindsay. Don't go away and have babies! Stay and PLAY!!!

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Ugh. *Sobbing*

1 - 20 of 26 Posts