Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really not sure what the hell Lena is doing here, but she is already into her second final of the season! (y) Both players looked affected by the marathons they contested yesterday and obviously with Heather coming through qualifying and Lena playing Shenzhen last week they both got tired towards the end.
Probably not smart from Lena to be so exhausted going into a slam, but she is still young and it is great to see her fight for every match. :) Don‘t think she will be fit enough to threaten Shuai tomorrow, who has looked really comfortable here.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Rybakina’s ranking if she wins the title?

What a rise 🤩

It doesn't look like she'll be able to beat Collins in the rankings, so I guess she'll be 26 either way.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I'm not sure I've seen Rybakina play before last week's final, certainly not often, but given how young she is and how consistently she's going deep at Int'l events (4th final in the past 12 months, a couple SFs, etc.), I'm sure we'll see a lot more of her in Premier events.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Good to see Kazakhstan invested well this time, when buying yet another player. Good tournament for Heather who at 1-6 0-3 down to Teichmann in R1 looked out. Hope she continues to improve.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts