Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Those who subscribe to the Men's board may know of a similar thread there where tennis matches are being torrented.

If u're interested in a copy of the match u can find the torrent at www.geocities.com/rosaponselle of the above and other (predominantly) Men's and Women's tennis matches.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,970 Posts
I can dl all the men matches but not Mirza-Sveta :crying2: :crying2: :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,970 Posts
one more question:

i m now currently using illegal BT to dl Federer-Safin.

If i turn off the computer now, is it i have to dl it again from the beginning? :awww:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
JustmeUK said:
Have to say I rarely record WTA tennis
I remember emailing you about torrenting some WTA matches a while ago but at the time your contempt for womens tennis knew no bounds - guess you are starting to come round ;)

Mirza - Kuznetsova I managed to record from 4-4 first set but the one I really want is Molik - Mauresmo from Doha because I missed it entirely. :sad:

Keep the WTA stuff coming and keep an eye out for Molik, Ivanovic, Vaidisova, Mirza and the rest of the new generation (Golovin etc) they all play wonderful cavalier tennis that would delight anyone who follows the game :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,866 Posts
E.Dementieva said:
one more question:

i m now currently using illegal BT to dl Federer-Safin.

If i turn off the computer now, is it i have to dl it again from the beginning? :awww:
No. :)

It took me almost 2 days for that d/l to complete
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
apologies for this. I screwed up. however I've fixed things and the zip file for the mirza-kuznetsova match should now be working.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
richie boy said:
I remember emailing you about torrenting some WTA matches a while ago but at the time your contempt for womens tennis knew no bounds - guess you are starting to come round ;)

Mirza - Kuznetsova I managed to record from 4-4 first set but the one I really want is Molik - Mauresmo from Doha because I missed it entirely. :sad:

Keep the WTA stuff coming and keep an eye out for Molik, Ivanovic, Vaidisova, Mirza and the rest of the new generation (Golovin etc) they all play wonderful cavalier tennis that would delight anyone who follows the game :)
err no.. I don't look at women's tennis with contempt. I just don't find it particularly good in comparison to the men's game but I certainly don't hold them in contempt.

I wouldn't put money on my coming around though :). my thought process for watching WTA tennis goes something like this. TV on.. no men's tennis.. no PGA golf on.. no football on.. no movie on movie channel worth watching.. ah well guess I'll leave that sport channel on showing WTA tennis. (which explains how I came to record this match). I actually watched it from the start whilst surfing the net and to be honest not paying very much attention. it was only after Mirza starting hitting winners from everywhere that I sorta thought.. hmm.. this might ACTUALLY be worth recording.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
E.Dementieva said:
one more question:

i m now currently using illegal BT to dl Federer-Safin.

If i turn off the computer now, is it i have to dl it again from the beginning? :awww:
no u don't.. whatever u've downloaded on to your hard drive stays downloaded and BT will just continue to download whatever it needs to complete the download..

n (cringe) don't call BT illegal :p.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
I have windows xp, real player, quicktime and windows media player and the Hingis match wont play on them. CAN YOU HELp!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
TennisSTUD said:
I have windows xp, real player, quicktime and windows media player and the Hingis match wont play on them. CAN YOU HELp!?
either install proper codecs (divx and xvid), or do it the easier way by downloading vlc(video lan player). vlc plays pretty much everything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,551 Posts
This is what your site says :
"Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable." :sad:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top