·
Banned
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

She should come back to the Tour. :sad:

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I miss her dearly. Gosh, that smile is so lovely. I wish she would come back and at least attempt doubles or even commentary. With her improved English skills (they were great before) she could rival the best.

I love you Martina!

BTW, that is a pretty color.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
what is she doing in Japan? she looks terrific.

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
apparently some promotion for Yonex.

thanks for the pics Sharky! ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
:sad: I Miss Martina :sad:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Thanx for the pics, but sometimes I think I prefer not to be reminded of her....:sad:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
wow shes looking great as always - Id love to see her back I was thinking about her for ages the other say - she always did alot to help promote the tour and tennis in general , nice to see she hasn't stopped

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wow that color looks great on her! I really wish she would be able to comeback to the tour. things just arent the same with her. She had the game to beat just about anybody.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
This is the perfect time for her to return- with both Williams sisters out, she's got a great opportunity to come back and do well and get the game back to where it used to be- all leading up to the Australian Open- a surface where she (arguably) has played her best tennis.

COME BACK NOW, MARTINA!!!!

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
I think had she entered Japan Open, she could have easily won it as it is such a pathetically weak field.
Is it too late to request a WC???

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
She'll will hold up her end of her sponsership deals and then fade into the tennis sunset...pity what a loss.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
aww Martina looks gorgeous :hearts:

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
TonyP said:
Sorry, but as much as some want her to, Martina does NOT fade. Martina is forever. Martina is magic.
:worship: :worship: you just made me tear up...

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
she definitely had leaned down. her arms aren't as big either, which indicates that she isn't secretly training for a comeback. she does look very fit, however, probably fitter than in her last tournaments, so who knows? i certainly miss her, even though she was never my favourite, i think the tour is missing something at the moment.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts