Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hingis fans-
I know how all of you feel after tonight. Martina played great tennis and you should be proud of her for that. She gave it her all, which is really hard to do when it gets really hot outside. She played the best I think that I have ever seen her play!Do not despair Hingis fans for this is just one of many tournaments ahead for her. She has three other chances to win a grand slam again this year. Who knows? she may win the French Open! If she keeps playing how she did today, I don't see why not! I'm pretty sure that Martina is feeling pretty down right now, but her fans probably pull her through. I'm sure if she saw all the threads devoted to her, she'd feel alot better seeing all of the Die hard Hingis fans. This is only the beginning of whay could be a great year of tennis for Martina. Don't feel down!! Life goes on and I know that Martina greatly appreciates your support!
:cool:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
You are exactly right Mr. uppercut. Marti fans should stick by her through times like this! As much as we are hurting right now, it isn't the end of the world.

I'll definately be sticking by her. She inspired me out there today and renewed the appreciation i have for her!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts