Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is she still dating the soccer player Sol Campbell? I saw some pictures of them together a while back and they looked cute.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
I dont think so but Sol Campbell is the best english centre back around what a player!!! maybe the best!! he is a very big guy!

Reactions: daniela86

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
Martina, please wait until our meeting and we'll be perfect couple :hearts: :drool: :lol:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
LHarris1 said:
Is she still dating the soccer player Sol Campbell? I saw some pictures of them together a while back and they looked cute.
Yes she is...that big black buck is still ravaging her lilly white body...:cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Saying she has no boyfriend? Now she'll probably have a group of weird guys following her and watching her every move!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Rumour has it she will be entering the Convent after she wins her next Slam:angel: :lol:

barmaid:wavey:

·
Registered
143 Posts
She's winning the French Open :bigclap: then entering the Convent :tape: until I bust her out once I've turned pro :fiery: :smooch:

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Just_Me said:
Isn't Sol Campbell gay ? or so i heard :secret:
No that was a rumor i heard made up by the notorious British press

·
Banned
1,104 Posts
The ones I remember are Julian Alonso, Ivo Heuberger and the Swedish guy who made the French Open final several years ago. Who are the others?

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Aquanetta said:
The ones I remember are Julian Alonso, Ivo Heuberger and the Swedish guy who made the French Open final several years ago. Who are the others?
Magnus Norman...what happened to him...:scratch:

·
Banned
1,104 Posts
Cam'ron Giles said:
Magnus Norman...what happened to him...:scratch:
Thanks. ATP fan, give the man an update. Please.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
PattyFan said:
Ashley Cole and Sol are reputedly an item ;)
Ashley Cole is marrying that girl from that band(lol) in England!!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
In the italian tennis-magazine "matchpoint" that I bought last December there is a pic with Hingis and a man. Under the pic there is written "Martina Hingis and her boyfriend Stefan Heggers". So, he should be her present boyfriend. I haven't other news about him apart from the name. :wavey:

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
If they were gay it would be funny half of Englands defence would be a couple!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts