1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
:lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
well... she was serving out of her mind, elenawise only 3df's and even her secondserves were good today! :lol: so i don't care, she won :woohoo:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Well it was a surprise she served that good actually. Even her second serves were really hard! Hingis was making all the errors this time and double-faulting too.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
The Golden Goddess is invincible. End of story.

Reactions: cellophane

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not saying Dementieva didn't serve well during the match, I'm just saying the article makes her sound like Davenport or Krajicek. :p

·
¡Davai!
14,076 Posts
DragonFlame said:
well... she was serving out of her mind, elenawise only 3df's and even her secondserves were good today! :lol: so i don't care, she won :woohoo:
Yes leve Lena lone she won she won :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
and let me tell you that I love her serve yes I do :bounce: :bounce:

·
17,089 Posts
njnetswill said:
I'm not saying Dementieva didn't serve well during the match, I'm just saying the article makes her sound like Davenport or Krajicek. :p
yeah maybe a bit :p :lol:

·
¡Davai!
14,076 Posts
But I have to admit this is really funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
So, if she plays like this, do you think she can win a slam? Perhaps the US Open?

·
17,089 Posts
GertAlert said:
So, if she plays like this, do you think she can win a slam? Perhaps the US Open?
yeah, i think so for sure but i'm a fan i have too :lol: it's time for elena to prove she's getting consistent now :) especially the big serves ;)

·
Premium Member
19,804 Posts
What's so funny about it? Martina was Dementiated. Enough said.:eek:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
lol :lol:
it's nice to see her win a title, but let's not count our chickens yet. elena does things at her own pace, i'd be surprised if she starts dominating, although she really SHOULD. i hate seeing schynder and petrova ranked ahead of her and venus

Reactions: JoJo

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
well, taken out of the context of this match, it is indeed hilarious :lol: ...but it's an amazing fact Elena served very well this time, on the 1st or the 2nd serve...Martina couldn't do much...

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
njnetswill said:
"The Swiss star had no answer for Dementieva's powerful serves and returns."
If this was a movie, that'd prove the real Elena has been abducted by aliens and replaced by a robot. :speakles:

·
Registered
14,803 Posts
njnetswill said:
"The Swiss star had no answer for Dementieva's powerful serves and returns."
Lena's serve was so good today that it indeed qualified as "powerful". But the writer might have preceded it with an "unusually", so someone who was reading about Lena for the first time didn't get the wrong impression.

·
Banned
1,187 Posts
What's so funny about it :shurg: Elena's serve are powerful! She can serve it in the 60 mph region sometimes when she's on fire. I don't see what's so funny :shrug:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts