Registered
21,059 Posts
You will never live up to migi.

Reactions: Miranda

·
Banned
745 Posts
Muffin the Mule said:
what is happenig to my marnita?? she lose 3 game aganst washiton! she can never be top plyaer agan. she have no poower in her shots, she catn play aganst strong playre no more

;)
I wan flied lice wiv mi cwispy pawk. An egg roll. To go. An a fwee chopstick.

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Muffin the Mule said:
what is happenig to my marnita?? she lose 3 game aganst washiton! she can never be top plyaer agan. she have no poower in her shots, she catn play aganst strong playre no more

;)
Maybe she's developed dyslexia................

Reactions: Billabong

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
Muffin the Mule said:
Man are you mentally disordered? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
6,260 Posts
I olny fkuc wthi mne yuo kwon? I wrosihp Matrnia Nvriatlaov ovre ayn ohter plyare. I ma a rtedar aftrella... :rtedar:

:haha:

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
Muffin the Mule said:

;)
:p loves the Migi personification :angel:

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
RPH said:
I think Muffin the Mule is taking the piss out of migi and is NOT actually being serious.

I hope ;)
geez actually some people thought he was being serious :lol:

·
Registered
213 Posts
I am agreed with some one saying correctly about Hingis no power in her shots. She just obtains a ranking place around 20 and 10 without tittle.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts