Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I didn't feel like talking about this at school cause, I just didn't lol, so I came to talk about it here...well anyway I hang out with this certain group of kids at school and we consider ourselves the "normal" kids and everyone else fits into some stereotypical type group (the jocks, the preps, the druggies, the wanna be "sk8ters", the homophobic guys that hang out only with guys and that really makes ya wonder, and the black "ghetto" kids, etc.) And well there some groups we just "dislike" just because of the people they hang out with and the group they belong to, and I was talking to this one girl today in 7th period who had I always said I hated, because she was a "prep", and even more so because all the people I hung out with didn't like her at all, even though they didn't even know her :rolleyes: (just like me!) And so anyway I was talking to her today and I realized I actually do like her (as a friend duh, I am gay) and I actually had a REALLY good time talking to her cause we were talking about guys and stuff (the universal language) and it's making me feel really bad now, cause I know I've steretyped that whole group and dislike them just because of how me and my friends had classified them... :eek:

Yeah that really sucks.... (though deep down inside we all know we just hate them because were mad that they don't like us and we don't fit in! :eek: )

Yeah and now I'm kinda mad at her cause she told me some really juicy info (about the size of this one guy's dong =P) and she made me swear not to tell anyone, and I'm just sharing that info cause I can't tell anyone at school!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Never judge a book by its cover, unless it speaks volumes.

Ohh thats a bit too philosaphical for me!!!

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
Never judge a book by its cover, unless it speaks volumes.

Ohh thats a bit too philosaphical for me!!!
Difficult to achieve, but we have to try... :angel:
(Thanks for the words of wisdom) :kiss:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Wow, I was having flashbacks from reading that. High School is such a...well, enjoy it.

By the way... was this guy hung or not?! Inquiring minds want to know ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts