Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,827 Posts
Yeah some Williams fans a.k.a. Kim haters had high hopes from Lina K.

Bad loss for her though :sad:

·
Premium Member
172,292 Posts
Lina :sad: :sad:
very disappointed :sad:

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Diya said:
Yeah some Williams fans a.k.a. Kim haters had high hopes from Lina K.

Bad loss for her though :sad:
Not alll Williams sisters fans are Kim haters, but we know you hate the sisters with a passion, for what reason I don't know.

Oh, yes, I do know. Because your favorite (Jennifer) has been their bitch since the summer of 2001.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Lina looked tired and unmotivated throughout the match. She made a lot of loose errors. Anca was more solid and served and retrieved quite well.

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
I like Anca and luv Baby Blue Eyes, but let's admit the truth about Toronto: Kimmie was worn out not just from the amount of recent play, but her nerves were fried from the Slamless #1 thing. No way my dear BBE would have won under "normal conditions", though I think she can play alot better than she did vs. Juju. (Ironically, being the one who "beat #1" put added pressure on Lina, which caught up with her in the final re. the one-sided score). :sad: :sad:

·
26,140 Posts
tennisIlove09 said:
is this the same Barna that took Serena to three in 2001 at the Open? and last year at the Princess Cup?

01 Open--Serena won 4-6 6-1 6-2
02 Princess--Serena won 6-1 3-6 6-1
Yes, the same one. ;)

The question is legitimate though, because she has a sister called Adriana, who lost in 2nd round of US Open qualies and is ranked in the 230's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.