Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this board, and I'm a Marti fan. I recognise some names around here, so I wonder if any of you remember me? Either way, I hope for the best for Martina, and hope to talk to you all soon.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
who would forget ya destru??? not me---->>>>jorinjr.:kiss:

glad to see ya and you had a perfect timing.:angel:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yes , i could remember you !

THIS ADISON
I just revealed this board only yesterday ...This is our real family , i like this board's almosphere . Everyone seem are very quiet unlike i expected ..right ?
Anyway , welcome you come to this family !

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
hey Adison, welcome to MP forum as well. It's where we belong!!!!:angel: :kiss:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,123 Posts
hi destructo_girl!:) what took you so long? ;)
btw, i'm kourhin. :)

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Welcome aboard destructo_girl! I am KingCing from the old board!:)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey good to see all of you.

*Martina_fan*
wow, you know where I got my pen name from. Not many people do. Of course, everything related to Buffy and Martina it vital to know.

jorinjr, kourhin, KingCing
its good to be chatting with you again.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
so what took you so long????:kiss:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I haven't been chatting about Martina since the Sanex board went, and then Martina got injured so I couldn't be bothered looking for another board cos whats the point now?

But I heard she was coming back for the adidas and so of course I had to find other Martians to talk to about Marti.

And I'm happy about Buffy being on, but I'm not happy about the Practice being on when its potential Martina time. But is there a rain delay at the mo' or something? Molik and Shaughnessy still have to play. Seven gets the rights to adidas so you'd think they'd spend more time showing it. :(

·
30,466 Posts
I know what u mean! I don't mind the Practice, but i know where my priorities are!!! Well, it's not raining at my house, so i don't think it's raining at Homebush, but i can't be sure!! The tennis coverage really sux here :mad:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah I know. Martina and Anna won didn't they? Yay for them.
Too bad I didn't get to see it. Again, with the bad coverage. :(
Why couldn't Foxtel have gotten it, cos they always show practically every minute of play. Even the boring ones.

·
30,466 Posts
Yes, Marti and Anna did win (refer to competition with Adrian lol @ Jorin). I think C7 has rights to tennis, but some of us can't afford pay tv!! 1/2 hour till Buffy!!!! Yaahhhoooooooo!!!

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
Hi destructo_girl!! :wavey: . I was Jambo on the old sanex boards, but you probably won't remember me!.

I suppose I'm new here in a way too, I've been away for too long, but I'm back to cheer Martina onto a great 2002!! :bounce:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Oh Jambo decides to join us?;)

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
Yeah I have, the only bad thing is that you are in here loads too ;), but I bring good luck, no in fact I'd better not say that, I don't want the blame if Martina loses a match :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts