Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! this has to be quick. I graduate training on Friday!!!! I can't wait. It will be 7 weeks. Phew! Anyway, Hotmail deleted my e-mail account! So....i couldn't type any e-mails. Hi! to MirjanaLFan, StevenM, etc. I miss you all!!!! training sucks!!! I can't wait until I get home. Wish me luck and I will try to get in touch with everyone when I have more time to hang onto a computer. GO MONICA!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Wow!

Nice to hear form you again, and hopefully more soon:)!

"GoMonica"....after winning Qatar her first title for 2002 , i feel there'll be many more to come and it will be a confidence booster...

anyway,ill state the obvious...this is stevenm , with my new name :rollseyes:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,892 Posts
GoMonica said:
Hi! this has to be quick. I graduate training on Friday!!!! I can't wait. It will be 7 weeks. Phew! Anyway, Hotmail deleted my e-mail account! So....i couldn't type any e-mails. Hi! to MirjanaLFan, StevenM, etc. I miss you all!!!! training sucks!!! I can't wait until I get home. Wish me luck and I will try to get in touch with everyone when I have more time to hang onto a computer. GO MONICA!!!!!
Soooooo, let me get this straight. You will be getting out of Prison on Friday? :confused:

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
sigh.....no barrie....

he meant ...... *marshmellow re-reading the post*.....um, yeah, i guess he meant that....

lol...

gud luck till friday!!

·
63,517 Posts
Hi! :wavey:

Good luck for this Friday! :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
I read your "I'm going to basic Training thread" so Hi!! Did you have fun?

Well Done!!

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
HI Matt!! (Its Philbo) Good to see you posting again, if only briefly!!!

Please do a big post about life in basic training, I want to know how you've been getting on...

Phil-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts