Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site ... but an advid tennis lover... How are you enjoying this site? :wavey:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Welcome, Mslove921. Hope you have fun around here. We're a great bunch, full of love and hate. But its all good.Who are your favs?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Mighty... thank you Hot& Spicey for thewarm welcome!

Reactions: Natasc

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JoeyyJ said:
Newbie. :devil:

Kidding. Which players do you like?
Venus & Serena of course.... my all time favs... then there is Mauresmo & Lindsay Davenport & my old fav... Martina... with her ole azz!... lol :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to tread real lightly... but um.... ya know... the cheater guurrrlll.... she's just not my favorite

Reactions: hotandspicey

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Mo U.... good lookin out! I ain't never scared!... I've worked with 730's before!

Reactions: ampers&

·
Registered
47,716 Posts
Welcome! Nice to see a new, vocal, (I think) Justine hater! Nice to have you! :hug: You shouldn't be afraid to voice your opinions, that's what will get you respect around here. ;) :)

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
MsLove921 said:
Venus & Serena of course.... my all time favs... then there is Mauresmo & Lindsay Davenport & my old fav... Martina... with her ole azz!... lol :lol:
Some nice green dots coming your way... ;)

Welcome! :hatoff:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PPP, Rocketta, & New York... thank you for the wam welcomes! Where is everyone from? I'm in New York... The Empire State... Home of the US Open... Anyone visit here?... I go every year... we should meet up at the "free" qualifying matches!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey what does PPP stand for?

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
MsLove921 said:
good choices :yeah:

welcome to the boards. now if you decide you want to worship elena dementieva, then i'll love you even more!

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
MsLove921 said:
PPP, Rocketta, & New York... thank you for the wam welcomes! Where is everyone from? I'm in New York... The Empire State... Home of the US Open... Anyone visit here?... I go every year... we should meet up at the "free" qualifying matches!
i'm from new york (upstate) but i was born in manhattan and raised in brooklyn till i was 7. now i'm 20, heh. i love tennis but have never been to the USO because college always starts the week the USO starts :ras:

but i want to go in 2007. maybe with some of my people from the boards! :D

·
和平.
16,963 Posts
MsLove921 said:
i'm the one who desperately would like to live in NY but live in France, near Paris. :)
Must have fun @ the USO.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts