Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Jen fans!! I'm new to this board!!! It's nice to meet all of you in here!!! I wonder how many Jen fans are on this board???

:kiss: Jennifer Capriati is awesome!! :kiss:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
well to count them all would take forever :) but they're mostly here ... at some point

well come :wavey:

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Hi, everybody!:wavey: I am also new on this thread and also a Jenn fan, of course! :bounce:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Me 5! Sorry, Rollo! Count me in as a big JenCap fan. I have been since March 1990!

Yesterday's match was a thriller. You can always count on Jen to stick it out. She really plays better under fire and she almost made an amazing comeback against Serena.

Jen is the most exciting player on tour, hands down.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Hey, I'm also a Jen fan. I've been visting this site for a long time and just reading everything so i thought i would also be a part of it. I'm sure there's a lot of Jenn fans here....just too many to count :) !

·
R.I.P. Thank you!
25,876 Posts
Love the Avatar Tennisfan-I call that Jens "Arabian Nights" dress:)

You are so right Mark-she never gives up and thats the #1 reason I'm a fan. A couple shots and she could have won yesterday, but most women would never have had the fight to even get in that position. Wait til she gets A williams sister on clay again:wavey:

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
Hi all.I'm a fan too.Unfortunately here in Spain we don't get much tennis coverage except for the Grand Slam finals.That makes me feel even happier when she reaches one GS final cause i know i'm gonna see her play!

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
me too.... im sorta new here too, i poster alot in the GoTennis board as InSaNiTy & in Ace2Aces board as Moshe69, i dont love her since 1990, only from 1999, one of the reasons is that i was borned in 1988..

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm new here too! :)

Hi :p

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Nice avatar, heidi capriati ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts