Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ummm, do you guys remember your very first post in here without looking for it?? Because I sure don't lol.

Second is, who was the first person you've met/interacted with on this board whether in person or just by exchanging comments?

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I remember my first post was in one of those "Im new here" threads.The first person that I really interracted with first was a Seles fan,I think it was Monica_Fan.Im not sure though.

·
stubborn procrastinator
111,339 Posts
My first post: I think I posted some results from Tallinn $25K tourney last summer, but I am not sure if that really was my first post. :)

I can't remember who was the first poster I interacted with. :eek:

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,480 Posts
I think my first post in WTA world was somewhere in the challenger threads, since I post starting with the bottom threads and go up to the top, lol...and I'll assume that my first interaction here was probably with Eggy, alx, or another challenger fanatic such as myself :)

As for Sanex, my first post was in a Chanda thread, since I love her and I posted a picture of her in the thread. My first interaction was with Ayla, who is another Chanda fan :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,676 Posts
hm.... my first post was a response to our very own esteemed leader Poe ;) and about how shitty the holidays were this year..

i think my first "interaction" in a post was my thread about racial intolerance... with a few people...

·
Banned
692 Posts
My First post would be at the adidas international. Against Shuagnessey vs Serena and it was go CMON SHuagnessey in blue

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think it must have been about the dissapearing wta boards.
no idea with who I interacted first
on the on the other boards, I am sure it was something about Steffi :cool:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
My first post was sort of a New Member thread, a long long time ago. I think some of them had trouble figuring out who i was actually :D

First person i talked to on this board? Hmmm a number of people but it was carot who invited me

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
i'm a vet , so its tough to think that far!....:eek:

umm lets see it was in 99 when i joined , so i was 16 years old...omg ive been here forever...my first post was a thread "Jelena Dokic is going to pump everyone in this tournament" or something , and guess what...she lost in like round2 or somehting to Conchita Martinez of all people :rolleyes: ...oh my! id rather forget that first post!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Wow, I joined in October and still it is hard for me to actually remember;) But, I think my first post was when I joined FWTA when ILUVJELENA was running it. I think ILUVJELENA was the first person I ever talked to on this board. I think the first person I actually conversed with, was Alexsydney. He offered resize a picture of mine for me, to post as my signature. That was like the day before pictures were banned from being signatures, lolz.

·
41,227 Posts
uhhmm first post: something like Hello I'm new here.

first person: no idea, probably carot, Angelica, ...

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
My first post was right after Sep 11, and I remember just starting a thread to say 'hi' and thank Monica_Rules for telling me about this board in the first place!

:)

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
First post: probably something about the sanex board, which was down for the first time then.
First interaction: probably in the same thread from people who didn't like my comments ;)

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
I think my first post was in one of the wtat tournament threads and the first person I interacted with was come-on-kim but we were god friends were we joined the board :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Mine was either a "Hi I'm new" thread or a "Why isn't the open GDF being shown on TV?" thread.

If I cast my mind back all of a week ago :p I think It was either Milly, Barrie_Dude or Kisha who replied first.

·
10,772 Posts
No i can't cos my first 500 posts we instantly forgettable, in fact they still are ... oh well :sad:

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,113 Posts
It was just like continuation of Sanex Boards for me so I don't remember at all where that ended and where this started..:) And Sanex Boards, that was exactly two years ago, February 12, 2000, so, naturally, I remember little..:0

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
It was in the spanish armada forum. Someone had opened a thread saying "So no spanish fans here" and i said, hey im here now ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts