Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last i heard it was down for "maintenance" meaning it got hacked :lol: but that was like 3 weeks ago

why it's taken so long to get it back online? an upgrade only takes a few days or so

- Car Key Boi :confused:

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
they did a half-assed job of getting it back up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Steam said:
They are working on fixing the bugs as we speak.
the fuck were they doing for the past MONTH its been down?

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
decemberlove said:
the fuck were they doing for the past MONTH its been down?
I have no idea what the whole story is and quite frankly I don't want to know. Most likely though it was trying to restore the archive. When it went up today there were still some bugs on it and when I contacted the person there that I have dealt with in the past they went about trying to correct the problems. It looks to be ok now. Hopefully, it stays that way.

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
The most interesting comment in the thread here the link goes to said something like "Even a letter from Anna herself wouldn't help.". While it was an old post, the following thought still crossed my mind: a letter with a sufficiently big check might. Of course that would only occur in the fantasy world world where any of the posters are more than anonymous statistics. BTW, "warning" to Jonathan Crane: an honest post like you essentially saying "what's the point if she's not playing" could get the likes of ajayres and selesrules to have you burned @ the stake for heresy. :eek:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
JollyRoger said:
The most interesting comment in the thread here the link goes to said something like "Even a letter from Anna herself wouldn't help.". While it was an old post, the following thought still crossed my mind: a letter with a sufficiently big check might. Of course that would only occur in the fantasy world world where any of the posters are more than anonymous statistics. BTW, "warning" to Jonathan Crane: an honest post like you essentially saying "what's the point if she's not playing" could get the likes of ajayres and selesrules to have you burned @ the stake for heresy. :eek:
Things used to be different, let me tell you that.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The only thing I see wrong with it right now is when you log in it doesn't say how many post or threads have been written in since you last returned. It just says there have been post and threads written in.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.