Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I know Another one of those new posters telling you they're new to the board. ;) I just didn't wish to break tradition, that's all. :)

I was originally posting on the sanex web board until it’s demise, so I recognise many people here. I wasn't going to be bothered posting again, but I'll see how it goes. :)

If anybody has anything at all to ask me, fire away!

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
sutter_cane said:
I like the majority of his movies yes. Hence this moniker I guess. :)

Yourself, a fan?
Depends. :lol: In the Mouth of Madness bothered me. That white haired bitch on the bike. :scared:

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
sutter_cane said:
Bothered you how?

Very eerie indeed.
It was reminiscent of a dream that I have had a few times. Plus, I did not have all my faculties about me when I saw it. :lol:

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kabuki said:
It was reminiscent of a dream that I have had a few times. Plus, I did not have all my faculties about me when I saw it. :lol:
Dare I ask, you do now though? ;) :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
heya, im the same. i've been reading these boards since like 1999 on the really old sanex board. i've just started reposting again, but i havent stopped reading. welcome!!
:wavey:

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sioul said:
heya, im the same. i've been reading these boards since like 1999 on the really old sanex board. i've just started reposting again, but i havent stopped reading. welcome!!
:wavey:
Whoosh! Where's the time gone. 6 years and counting.

I can remember back to when it was the Corel WTA tour board. Could be I am mistaken.:scratch:

·
Registered
349 Posts
sutter_cane said:
Whoosh! Where's the time gone. 6 years and counting.

I can remember back to when it was the Corel WTA tour board. Could be I am mistaken.:scratch:
omg ur right, my bad..it was the corel wta board and i got the link from the wta.com official website!!

ahhhhhh memories....

:hug: :yippee:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts