Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All Williams Haters AND Williams Fans, why don't you just shut the fuck up? I'm getting sick of all this fucking bullshit from both of these groups. One group is busy telling us how big Serena's ass is and how badly she's gonna get it whooped in every match for the rest of the year, while the other group is busy telling us how she's superhuman and only lost cause she was off and she's gonna win every match for the rest of the year including the grand slams and the year-ends! I'm sick and tired of both of you fucking retarded mofo groups, because it's obvious neither of you know wtf your talking about, so why don't you just S T F U and talk about something else for ONCE!? Oh that's right, nevermind, your brain is too small to actually think about anything else then worshipping the ground Serena walks on, or thinking about having her Assassinated :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
:worship:

·
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooohhh my I've never had so many worshippers before! :eek:

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
blah blah

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
The big vertical line you see at the right corner of your browser is a scrollbar, you can click the up and down arrows at the end of this bar to scroll past a message (or if you have a scroll-wheel mouse the task becomes even easier). Another alternative is the arrow pointing to the left at the top of your browser, you can press this back button once to move out of the thread where you don't enjoy the discussion. Technology gives you a lot of choices, use it and stop whinning. :)

·
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe if you stopped bsing I would stop "whining" learn to spell, btw

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Rtael-agreed.

.....maybe it just shows how many children there are on this board, pretending to be grown ups.....

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
Rtael said:
maybe if you stopped bsing I would stop "whining" learn to spell, btw

No definitions found for 'bsing', perhaps you mean:
web1913:
Sing Bing Basing Using Being Bring
wn:
sing using being bring

Good job you even managed to confuse the dictionary. huh? :confused: :)

·
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There's a differencing between not knowing how to spell a word and shortening it for convenience.

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
eta psi said:
The big vertical line you see at the right corner of your browser is a scrollbar, you can click the up and down arrows at the end of this bar to scroll past a message (or if you have a scroll-wheel mouse the task becomes even easier). Another alternative is the arrow pointing to the left at the top of your browser, you can press this back button once to move out of the thread where you don't enjoy the discussion. Technology gives you a lot of choices, use it and stop whinning. :)
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Funny comeback!!! OMG, this is so funny!!! :D

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
There's also a difference between making a typo and not knowing how to spell. I'll add on to what others have been saying: Don't like it; don't read it. Block the people who are "bsing". This is our board as well and we'll say what we want, when we want. If you and others don't want to hear it, there's a white bar at the top of your screen where you can find a new website to talk on.:)

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
The only problem with your advice of scrolling past threads is the fact that EVERY thread is turned into some sort of battle about the Williams sisters.

Put a cork in it already.

·
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ryan15 said:
There's also a difference between making a typo and not knowing how to spell. I'll add on to what others have been saying: Don't like it; don't read it. Block the people who are "bsing". This is our board as well and we'll say what we want, when we want. If you and others don't want to hear it, there's a white bar at the top of your screen where you can find a new website to talk on.:)

Seems to me the majority of the people on this board are sick of the bullshit....The rest of us enjoying ourselves shouldn't be ruined by a few people who feel the need to spam the whole board about why they love or why they hate the Williams' when it's not even related to the original topic of the thread.

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
Rtael said:
Seems to me the majority of the people on this board are sick of the bullshit....The rest of us enjoying ourselves shouldn't be ruined by a few people who feel the need to spam the whole board about why they love or why they hate the Williams' when it's not even related to the original topic of the thread.
Well rtael you know what to do right. On the top right hand corner their is and X, click on it. You will feel so much better once you do so.

Bye!!! see ya! :D

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Rtael said:

Well I don't see how the few people who like to hate/love the Williams and talk incessantly about them should have to accomodate for everyone else. Harloo said it best, use that X in your righthand top corner.:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts