Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lerking aroudn the board while waiting for my account to be activated I noticed a lot of delusional ant-fans who continue to deny Maria's talent and bright future! :) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, and why am I in the red?

Reactions: Natasc

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
TennisFan1984 said:
oh, and why am I in the red?
Now your in green ;)
Welcome, hope u have fun around here and yes there are alot of haters :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
TennisFan1984 said:
After lerking aroudn the board while waiting for my account to be activated I noticed a lot of delusional ant-fans who continue to deny Maria's talent and bright future! :) :rolleyes:
Ihad the same trouble mate but welcome to the forum! :wavey:

·
Registered
6,591 Posts
TennisFan1984 said:
welcome to WTA
u will eventually get used :lol:

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
TennisFan1984 said:
Welcome to the boards! always great to have another Maria fan around :yeah:

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
welcome! :D
GM is a dangerous place nowadays, avoid troll threads, and posters like tennisjay, ivanovic and Marshmallow etc... so that's why we have our own forums!
Do not, I repeat do NOT try to attack or even the slightest hint of offending the WS's... unless you wanna see your first flame war

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
morningglory said:
GM is a dangerous place nowadays, avoid troll threads, and posters like tennisjay, ivanovic and Marshmallow etc... so that's why we have our own forums!
Do not, I repeat do NOT try to attack or even the slightest hint of offending the WS's... unless you wanna see your first flame war
:lol: :worship: very true i have seen the reactions in the past while awaiting activation!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
some anti-Maria posters are simply not in-touch with reality. They hold on to that 6-0 6-0 (suspect) win by Davenport (bless her little heart) like to nothing else.
And as much as I like Hingis and are hoping for some good showings from her-- I was happy to see Masha clean the floor with her! :).

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Did you bad rep me tennisfan1984 why? what for?

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
TeaMMasha, btw, just ignore that tennisjay, or put her on your ignore list if you can't resist the urge. She always makes those kind of threads, strange that she only carries that hatred for Maria and no one else :confused:

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
I good repped you to welcome you to the CP but I can't do that this time now so welcome here too anyway!!!! :wavey:
I don't bother going to the GM anymore but still just try to leave it and they will hopefully get bored soon!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
morningglory said:
haha i agree!! these 3 are the worst! so try to avoid their threads/posts..we can always do our complaining at maria forums :)
and yes, don't offend the WS fans because some of them are actually pretty cool..but as usual people like tennisjay can twist your words to make them sound offending.. have fun here!!

·
Registered
10,675 Posts
welcome to the forum!

Im Josh (username gave that away though)

Beware of the GM, its full of Masha haters, and as soon as you defend her, you get an onslaught of 50 bad reps and abuse!

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
morningglory said:
TeaMMasha, btw, just ignore that tennisjay, or put her on your ignore list if you can't resist the urge. She always makes those kind of threads, strange that she only carries that hatred for Maria and no one else :confused:
lol yeh if you like in his profile and his posyts he seems to be obsessed with hating on Maria funny really why does he spend so much time on a player he doesnt like?? :confused: jealousy!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts