Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, forgive bad typing, I'm really rocked right now. I tried to see Andy, but he was not wokring, he called in sick. So after I did what I did, me and a bunch of friends went out. I'm really drunk, I am drowning my sorrows for my man who isn't feeling well. I wish he would have been working tonight because I would have said something whether it was appropriate or n ot. So, there you go. I haven' ts een him since one week now and am really not liking it. But it's ok. I'll try to go again maybe Sun or Mon,and hope he's there. The little waitress girl, Latisha, said he called in about noon sick and he's never called in before. So I hope he's feeling better and I see him in few days. Today really sucked and tonight is ok,...but I'm not going to have a good morning. I haven't been this blitzed in a long time. Men suck. Men make me drink and do dumb things. Ok, well taht's it. And to 'B' (u know who you are, I'm gonna get u that pic soon, but I can't hardly type right now, so later ok). Andyway that'sal l. And i'm Sorry that I'm not can type right now, I am having issues. Have I mentioned that I'm really bummed out by the whole situation. I wish I knew something either good or bad. Anyeay that's al.

·
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry tonight, buyt thanks. I'm just not happy. See that's what happens when i allow myself to have feelings. Oh well

·
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks and sTuff. You are really nice and I thank you for itk,,but I have to go now. I don't think that I am gonna type anymore. I think I'm, well I'm not sure what I think, but all I can say is "well, shit." That's appropriate I think . Byt GBFH and I will be more sober in the morning. Ok bye for now

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Seles said:
ok thanks and sTuff. You are really nice and I thank you for itk,,but I have to go now. I don't think that I am gonna type anymore. I think I'm, well I'm not sure what I think, but all I can say is "well, shit." That's appropriate I think . Byt GBFH and I will be more sober in the morning. Ok bye for now
Good night, Seles.
I thank ya for the compliment, but it's really not your fault. Just bad luck! He'll be there again, and you'll get a piece of his hot ass ;)

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Poor Lad. :sad:

I tried to get back as early as I could because I wanted to talk with you but the things I had to do today ran overtime :(

Hope you are sleeping well just the same and have a hot breakfast, it will help with the way you are going to feel :kiss:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Aww Seles! I'm so sorry it didn't work out tonight. I didnt have internet access yesterday so first thing today I jumped on looking for this thread. I just thought it would be more positive.

I know things will work out though, its just taking a little longer than expected to get going...

Hope you aren't feeling too bad today, drink plenty of water..

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Seles said:
Ok, forgive bad typing, I'm really rocked right now. I tried to see Andy, but he was not wokring, he called in sick. So after I did what I did, me and a bunch of friends went out. I'm really drunk, I am drowning my sorrows for my man who isn't feeling well. I wish he would have been working tonight because I would have said something whether it was appropriate or n ot. So, there you go. I haven' ts een him since one week now and am really not liking it. But it's ok. I'll try to go again maybe Sun or Mon,and hope he's there. The little waitress girl, Latisha, said he called in about noon sick and he's never called in before. So I hope he's feeling better and I see him in few days. Today really sucked and tonight is ok,...but I'm not going to have a good morning. I haven't been this blitzed in a long time. Men suck. Men make me drink and do dumb things. Ok, well taht's it. And to 'B' (u know who you are, I'm gonna get u that pic soon, but I can't hardly type right now, so later ok). Andyway that'sal l. And i'm Sorry that I'm not can type right now, I am having issues. Have I mentioned that I'm really bummed out by the whole situation. I wish I knew something either good or bad. Anyeay that's al.
I'm really sorry Seles. :( I don't know what's the exact situation, but you have my total supports. Hope you'll be better soon.

·
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm all sober. And, no hangover! I feel like a real twat, but I guess we do what we do... :)
I have *not* given up! Rest assured. I play to win, and I ALWAYS win. :kiss:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Good Luck Seles :wavey:

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
Too bad about last night, Seles :(
Glad to hear you're feeling better :) I gotta go, I'll be back on later if you want to chat some more :wavey:

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Don't give up Seles :)

if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again, you can dust it off and try again try again...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts