Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is she playing? Of course, you wouldn't know by watching television in the US. To the best of my knowledge, they have not shown any of her matches. My point? Less attention means less pressure for her.

I know she's not a hundred percent, but neither is Lindsay. In fact, at this stage of the game, Lindsay seems more questionable. Yet, people are picking Lindsay as one of the favorites. Amelie, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be showing any signs of injury.

Amelie is the only player left in the draw that can challenge the favorites - Kim, Justine, Lindsay and Jennifer.

Tomorrow's match against Kim will be very interesting. My pick is Amelie.

· Registered
882 Posts
I think Kim will win. but it will be tight some thing like 62 57 76

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Meh, I'm not an Amelie Fan but I'd rather see her win than those waffles. Especially the lying and cheating one *cough* Justine Henin-Hardenne.

Actually come to think of it, I want anyone to win over the waffles, even Jennifer Capriati!

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Lol, funny how you don't back up Justine isn't a liar because all you people know she is.

JHH: I didn't put up my hand!

ESPN shows 2 seconds later Justine Henin-Hardenne put up her hand...

:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.