Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its quiet a hassle to figure out something that the kids wont argue over .....

So here is an idea.....U TUBE

Lets post here all u tube movie that we watch and we feel we need to share.....

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well....it is good , very realistic but I would have loved more of Nikki and helen.....

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
well....it is good , very realistic but I would have loved more of Nikki and helen.....
They should direct "after Larkham" series with Nikki and Helen, I'd love to see how their lives went from the last scene in season 3. These two, Simone and Mandana are amazing actresses and they have real chemistry on screen. I'd love too see them on the L word :) Bad Girls season 1 was lately on American TV, I think they'll get more and more fans :)

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup i really like it.......I'm on season 2 now i'll probably be finished by tomorrow lol

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll finish all 8 seasons in 8 weeks lol

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol ula, you crack me up......Helen for sure....

·
French Gorgeousness
2,852 Posts
She has cute Scottish accent but I'd go for Nikki anytime :)
You do realize it's all your fault that I spent most of a weekend watching Bad Girls clips on YouTube??!!

:rolleyes:;):p:kiss:

I also could go for either of 'em, but yeah... Nikki. :lick:

(That video of them doing a commercial / teaser for the new season was friggin' hilarious!!! And you're right, they really do have chemistry. :hearts:)

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
You do realize it's all your fault that I spent most of a weekend watching Bad Girls clips on YouTube??!!

(That video of them doing a commercial / teaser for the new season was friggin' hilarious!!! And you're right, they really do have chemistry. :hearts:)
Mea cupla :) Yeah, LOL at that clip. I'm laughing my ass off every time I see it :lol:

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Give us a link....

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
great keep the videos coming.....I'm almost done with season 2, its like addictive u know.....

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm now towards the end of season 3, is this when Helen leaves?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts