Registered
5,227 Posts
omg!

·
Registered
15,050 Posts
she looks amazing!

22,716 Posts
There are loads more on getty, there's one of her with Geena Davis, Elton John, Billie Jean King and Sharon Stone :eek: :lol:

And others with Tracy and Jimmy Connors :)

·
Registered
10,858 Posts
Lindsay Davenport: Pregnant and Fabulous!:worship:
And she's in heels no less, albeit little ones. ;) And she's still got the little tennis show tanline around her ankles. :p

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are loads more on getty, there's one of her with Geena Davis, Elton John, Billie Jean King and Sharon Stone :eek: :lol:

And others with Tracy and Jimmy Connors :)
Thanks Daviator I will go and have a look. I was having a late night surf last night as I couldn't sleep and came across this in gm and thought you would all like to see them but thanks for the tip.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,053 Posts
Pregnancy suits Lindsay, great to see her looking so well and happy:worship:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just wondering in the photo with Tracey and lindsay sitting down they are both wearing red string on their wrists, is this the same red string like Madonna, Ashton kutcher, britney and the Kaballah thingy etc, anyone know is Lindsay a follower too??

·
Registered
10,858 Posts
Just wondering in the photo with Tracey and lindsay sitting down they are both wearing red string on their wrists, is this the same red string like Madonna, Ashton kutcher, britney and the Kaballah thingy etc, anyone know is Lindsay a follower too??
I doubt it. Lindsay, to my knowledge if she is of any religion, is a Christian as she has often worn a cross around her neck in the past.

Perhaps it has something do with the awards ceremony. As I noticed some others in the pictures wearing them as well.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
no if you look in the group pic, theyre all wearing it - its prob something representative of the BJK event

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Wow Lindsay looks sensational I miss her:sad:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
omg!!!
she looked lovely in that photo =]
she was all glammed up =]
i miss her.. =]

·