Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like anotha thread that was started here, she fucken faked those cramps when she is down! she did it against davy in the oz open as well! and 2 top it all off-how the fuck do u manage to do an ace in the later stages of the final set when the previous point u were grabbing ur leg in pain...if it hurt that much, there is no way in hell that u could get the proper height when u jump 4 ur serve and move it accurately enuf!

the way her face looked implied that she was in great pain and this was obviously BULLSHIT! :fiery:

henin = CHEAT :fiery:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
fuck off

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Yeah - did you see that sly grin after the ace? What was that about?

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
bad loser :rolleyes:

Reactions: Martian KC

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
You Justine haters need some education!! Its not cheating when you cramp!! LMAO.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I guess we'll have to get used to the fact that they'll find something like this for every big match Justine wins

Reactions: Martian KC

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
so what if she did fake the cramping? it made absolutely no difference. this was all about jens mental state, not justine faking cramps.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
katrien - If Justine didn't have ish like this happen to her all the time, then we wouldn't have to be critical of it ;)

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Yeah. That was some "cheating" plan there. Lose
the first set just holding by a thread in the second
and taking it in a tiebreaker in the 3rd. LOL.

Get over yourselves. Justine is a fantastic player.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Justine didn't need to cheat, Capriati completely blew it. Match of the tournament perhaps, but choke of the tournament, most definitely.

·
Registered
24,266 Posts
no offense-- but thats because there always IS something like this in every big match justine wins...

she won fair and square though... im just saying that u have to be able to see what she does-- has these injuries mid match and then goes on to win. its a weird pattern she has.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Yeah, the difference really was Jennifer choking; but those cramps showed up at certain moments, and they didn't seem to hamper her at all. Hmmm...

·
Registered
307 Posts
I wanna see you play for 3 hours, and i don't mean just tapping on the ball. Off course Justine was hurting, I mean come on she's not that tall, so she uses physical strenght to keep up with the power hitters. I like Capriati but she lost it for her self. Im not a fan of neither player, but lets be realistic that was a great match and the better play for the game won.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
fabooz - Exactly! In Australia she had cramps. At the French Open there was the hand incident. Earlier this summer there were the blisters. Tonight she had cramps again...and all of this is just this year! Let's not forget the 2001 Wimbledon semifinal, that other match against Lindsay, other matches against Jennifer (and Kim, too, I think).

Name one other player with a history like this.

·
Registered
745 Posts
oh phulleeeze this is a great match!!!!

Jenn in the first set actually contested two lines calls that were actually "IN" and could have given Justine a 5-3 lead, so don't be sore losers.:yawn:

·
Registered
280 Posts
eum, if you slam an ace when you are 5-6 down in the decider and it's 30-30... wouldn't you smile :scratch:
Williams yells for the entire court and nobody reacts, But a smile on justine's face :rolleyes: is such a fuzz...
Well done Justine: another mental boost
Well done Pat for making her able to win such a match

·
Premium Member
19,825 Posts
Watch, in the finals you will see no sign of cramping. She is a good actress. LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
that smile was like "where did that come from?" imo

1 - 20 of 82 Posts