Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come Kim fans think Juju is OVERRATED...You always hear some of them saying....Kim will be the first to win a slam...anyway Juju cannot beat her when it comes down it..

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I don't think justine is overrated, when it comes to Kim though it seems Justine has a mental block. Their last 3 matches Kim won pretty easily and she dominates the head-to-head 7-2 right now.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Look, this talk of Kim owning Justine is majorly blown out of proportion. Justine beat Kim less than a year ago when they played on her best surface, and was well on the way to thrashing her at RG 01 before she choked. People still seem to judge Justine's skills on her overall results, when it's perfectly obvious that surface plays a huge factor for her.

If anyone's overrated, it's Kim.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
JuJu is a better tennis player then Kim IMHO, but there really is a mental block, against kim and against Venus....she already broke her block against Lin-C this year so hopefully she can do it 2 more times

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
kaleb said:
How come Kim fans think Juju is OVERRATED...You always hear some of them saying....Kim will be the first to win a slam...anyway Juju cannot beat her when it comes down it..
How come you're such a little twit? Did it take time to develope that particular flaw or were you born with it?

Like there's not enough dissention on these boards without some newbie (or ghostnic) posting every concievable "controversy" to inflame people. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Rtael said:
JuJu is a better tennis player then Kim IMHO, but there really is a mental block, against kim and against Venus....she already broke her block against Lin-C this year so hopefully she can do it 2 more times
Did you not read my fucking post? There is NO MENTAL BLOCK. Justine has beaten both Kim and Venus in the past, and will do so again. She's choked against them both, yes, but that's to do with her being a choker, not having a mental block against players she is perfectly capable of beating.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
it's obvious the opposite!

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Kim is the better player

and the better player usually succeeds

Juju might become the better player in the future

but Kim has proven that she can WHIP juju time in time out, plus own the rest of the tour bar 2

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I'm really surprised that some very astute posters are chomping on this newbie's bait. Did you fail to notice the number and/or titles of all this poster's contributions thus far?

My advice would be not to waste your time typing...unless its to flame the jerk...like I'm doing. :p

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
sartrista7 said:
Did you not read my fucking post? There is NO MENTAL BLOCK. Justine has beaten both Kim and Venus in the past, and will do so again. She's choked against them both, yes, but that's to do with her being a choker, not having a mental block against players she is perfectly capable of beating.
i think she can take out Kim again, but Personally against Venus, i see no way in that happening, even on the red clay. When Henin did beat Venus, 1 she caught venus off guard, venus had never played her, and it was clay and I believe venus first clay event since who knows when, also the fact that venus beat her on clay, hard court, grass, rebound ace, every time after that, tells me she really has no chance unless Venus is off. But with Kim, if justine is playing well and kim is playing well, justine has chances to beat kim. But not the case at all if Venus is playing well and so i she :)

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
SerenaJWilliams said:
Kim is the better player

and the better player usually succeeds

Juju might become the better player in the future

but Kim has proven that she can WHIP juju time in time out, plus own the rest of the tour bar 2
Er, that would be Ai Sugiyama and who else? ;) Right now, Kim's the third best player in the world. That's undisputable. But she's not going to overtake either Williams any time soon, and they will always have the edge over her on all surfaces.

Serena Slam, Justine is more than a match for Venus and Serena on clay. She's still improving at a rapid rate, remember - her game still is nowhere near its peak. I doubt she'll ever have a significant edge over them on clay, but even right now I'd say that match-ups between either of them and Justine on clay are toss-ups. Having said that, I think they'll always outclass her on other surfaces... she might do well on grass, but not enough to counter their serves.

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
sartrista7 said:
Having said that, I think they'll always outclass her on other surfaces... she might do well on grass, but not enough to counter their serves.
That's not outclass, that's outserve. That's it basically.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
sartrista7: LOLOLOLOL :p

u know what i meant :)

did my post not imply that Kim is the third best in the world? :confused:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
What are you talking about?!?!?!?!?

Justine is better than Kim and more talented. Juju totally deserves her ranking and IMO she should be above Kim.

if Clijsters is the only player you cannot win on tour..that's not a bad mistake

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Justine impresses me more than clijsters

shes way more talented, she just has to get it together

but talent doesnt mean squat unless you can pull it together, Anna Kournikova anyone?

And Justine and Kim to me are more of a threat to Serena than Venus. Simply because Serena gets impatient quicker and they can just run everything down

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Kim has only lost to Serena, Venus and Sugiyama this year (i think)

name me the ppl Justine has lost to Smart

then we will talk :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
and Chanda =P

1 - 20 of 35 Posts