Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more I think about it, the more Justine Henin-Hardenne and Juan Carlos Ferrero are similiar. They both are pretty small compared to other players in their tour so they are both very quick and cover the court well to play excellent defense. They are both French Open Champions this year and their best surface is on clay (although Henin-Hardenne is an all court player and Ferrero got to the US Open finals). Both Justine and Juan Carlos are mentally tough, don't show a whole lot of emotion and stay clam during matches. Also, both of thier mothers passed away when they were young.

·
Chionophile
40,070 Posts
I suppose, but if you look at it from a entirely tennis perspective. It's henin-hardenne and federer hands down. One-handed backhands and most variety, and they can work magic at the net too. Also Federer's not that big either.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re

Yeah, I guess Federer is the stylish player Henin is. But I tend to agree with John McEnroe. Henin-Hardenne's game is the most entertaining to watch in all of tennis.

·
Banned
3 Posts
drfunk015 said:
Yeah, I guess Federer is the stylish player Henin is. But I tend to agree with John McEnroe. Henin-Hardenne's game is the most entertaining to watch in all of tennis.
I tend to agree with 99% of the population. Henin's game is the most BLOODY BORING, UNCOORDINATED, UGLY, CHEATING, CHEAP game to watch in all of tennis!!! :devil:

Fererro's game is excellent, entertaining, and one that is mature and doesnt cheat!!!! Henin cannot be compared to such quality!!! more like manuea

TAKE THAT .... :fiery: THE PHOENIX FROM THE FLAME :fiery:

I'm JUST FURIOUS

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
poor gill fury...
Congratulations Justine!!! :hearts: :eek: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts