Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, I really enjoyed this match, and both players played some great tennis.

I had no idea Els had slipped to 103 in the world (els bells!)

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Els is back to place 82 :)

Good match indeed :) Justine her shoulder .. hope it's nothing serious:sad:
She played great tennis in set 1 :bounce:

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Great! At least you got to see a good Belgian vs Belgian match-up for once, then ;)
Nice win Justine, Great tourny Els!!!

Reactions: E. Blackadder

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Yeah, there were some great points.
While seeing this match I wondered why Els was never that high-profile like Sabine and Dominique were. She definitely could have gotten as high as them.

I hope Justine's body holds up! That new service motion has done very good things, but also causes injuries imo.

Allez Justine! :bounce:

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
Deuce said:
Yeah, there were some great points.
While seeing this match I wondered why Els was never that high-profile like Sabine and Dominique were. She definitely could have gotten as high as them.
Els has never been taken serious, from the very start on :sad:

Reactions: Dava

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Justine's adding to her range of "injuries" to pick time outs from then? The list so far - back, knee, shoulder ............. what next?

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
Justine played really well in the 1st set, little worser in the 2nd. Her right shoulder troubled her much, she even used ice during time-outs. She coughed a little either...:sad: She was hardly bothered on her serve, only a couple times she lost her focus a little bit.

What I like about Justine is even if the score is like today's, there is still plenty beautiful points from Justine... She's a pleasure to watch :hearts:

·
Registered
634 Posts
fifiricci said:
Justine's adding to her range of "injuries" to pick time outs from then? The list so far - back, knee, shoulder ............. what next?
Fuck you

We just saw a great match of tennis from both players.
Find another hobby or enjoy tennis you bastard

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
fifiricci said:

·
Registered
315 Posts
fifiricci said:
She hasn't added anything to her list of injuries. She's had the shoulder problem since last year, the back problem since at least this past spring (only played one Fed Cup match because of it) and the knee injury since at least May (withdrew from the Italian Open because of it). It's just that now, towards the end of the season, old injuries are flaming up again. She's certainly not the first (nor will she be the last player) this has happened to.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
fifiricci said:
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
fifiricci said:
Maybe the foot she's about to kick up your ass.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Great work JUJU!!!

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
One thing is for sure is that doping row will linger for a long time. Lei should just shut his big mouth up. Now you can sense that everybody is a bit edgy about it. plus now that the Kim-clan has come with their boycot, it can get only worse.

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
ok We admit ... Jusitne is already faking the shoulderinjury to use it in the final against Kim because Kim is to stupid to see through it :devil: :rolleyes: :yawn: :p

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
drapero said:
Your mood forecast for Sunday: :bigcry: :bigcry:
Not really...I just laughed at the posters stupidness.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts