Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey i use the Head Is6......and its a GREAT racquet but i need a CHANGE!!!!

this racquet is perfect but my backhand...it doesnt give me that pop.......and i have to generate a lot of power for my backhand....

I have a pretty big/medium swing and I want a racquet thats almost plays the same as the I.s6 but with more pop better return racquet so I can swing freely...and more power......what do you think?

· Registered
1,055 Posts
The i.S6 is known as a racquet with a LOT of pop, so I wouldn't suggest you change bats, but work on the BH. It will be hard to find something with more power that will keep your forehand in the court while helping your backhand.

Are you using a 1BH or a 2BH? If a 2BH, I would suggest you try holding it your left hand only (assuming you right-handed, else just reverse this) where you hold the stick normally for a 2BH, and practice hitting only with the left hand. That will work on the hand-eye coordination, making sure you're in the sweet spot, and show you right away whether it's the bat or your technique.

Hope that helps.

..Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.