Tennis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone I need your help. I'm making a website about belgian tennis and I want to know everything about every belgian tennis players, male or female, pro or junior. And if you have the info yourself you may mail it [email protected] or post it here or a PM. Or if you know a website that contains tons of info about them, let me know.
And I would also like to have pics from them, also from every player! I know I ask a lot, but I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot
Greetings,
Nele

P.S. My website is already online, but I had some problems and have to begin all over again. So if anyone is also interested in helping me, I would be glad.
And if anyone also knows a good webhost (it may cost some) also let me know!

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
31,158 Posts
Here's a webhost that gets good reviews, and that i'll use for an upcoming site. If you wait let's say a month or max. two months i can probably tell you how good they are as it's the one we'll probably get.

http://www.priorweb.be/

In the thread about Aude Vermoezen i posted some articles about her that appeared in Het Nieuwsblad.

And basically you can find lots of information about Belgian players in this forum. ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ik kan waarschijnlijk wel nog een maand wachten, aangezien ik toch weer helemaal opnieuw moet beginnen met de mijne en dat toch wel veel werk vraagt.
Ge moet dan maar iets laten weten.
Bedankt voor je berichtje
Groetjes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.