·
Registered
24,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:devil:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I've always pegged Tee Rexx as a secret Jennifer fan, good grief, maybe her biggest if you can imagine. Remember a couple of years ago, he apparently attended the L.A. tournament and came back with all the match reports? They were all Jennifer's matches. I don't recall any report for Serena. And I mean he gave detailed reports of Jennifer like in the first (second with a bye) round. Tee Rexx is totally in love with Jennifer, at least to me. There's nothing wrong with that, but I call a spade a spade.

·
In my new place!!
22,957 Posts
Celeste said:
I've always pegged Tee Rexx as a secret Jennifer fan, good grief, maybe her biggest if you can imagine. Remember a couple of years ago, he apparently attended the L.A. tournament and came back with all the match reports? They were all Jennifer's matches. I don't recall any report for Serena. And I mean he gave detailed reports of Jennifer like in the first (second with a bye) round. Tee Rexx is totally in love with Jennifer, at least to me. There's nothing wrong with that, but I call a spade a spade.
:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I hope the original post was not a sarcastic reply to the Jen thread.

·
Registered
10,884 Posts
Celeste said:
:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.