Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to learn more about tennis history and I have a desire to expand my knowledge of the sport (maybe, I'll be as knowledgeable as eggy one day :angel::lol: ). Both of the aforementioned women played before I started watching tennis (though I'm sure Sukova played on 'till something like the mid-90's) but I always heard references and mentions to them by commentators during matches. I looked up some info on the net and they both seemingly had brief stints near the top of the game...so to make a long story short, I'd like to know more about them. I'm sure they're completely unrelated players, it's just that I was interested in these two out of curiosity. What kind of games did they play and especially for Sukova, was she considered a future great in her teen years?

any info would be much appreciated :hatoff:

· Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sukova's singles success seems to have come mostly at the beginning of her career. Was there a reason for this or did she simply want to become more focused on doubles/mixed?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.