·
Banned
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why you b.... Take your yellow pill, you old hag!

for Anne Welles
(You can use green apple or lime, sweet with a bitter aftertaste.)

for Neely O'Hara
(Cherry is good, but cinnamon is better. Tabasco cinnamon is the best.)

for Jennifer North
(Appropriate because she ends up doing blue movies, and also because she ends up dead. Anyway, use Very Berry or blueberry.)

for Helen Lawson
(Sour lemon. Definitely sour lemon.)

for Tony Polar
(Cantaloupe, because he's such a melon.)

for Ted Casablanca
(Tutti Fruiti, of course, altho in a pinch you can use peach.)

for choice cameos
(Toasted marshmallow because the cameos are usually pretty half-baked. It's a bit of a stretch, but they don't make ham-flavored.)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Neely O'Hara? Helen Lawson? Am I in Betty Ford here? You two are so gin soaked that you're flammable!

Neely and Helen did a movie once - the Percodan bill was bigger than the movie's budget.

Reactions: Celeste

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
Joan Rivers said:
Neely O'Hara? Helen Lawson? Am I in Betty Ford here? You two are so gin soaked that you're flammable!

Neely and Helen did a movie once - the Percodan bill was bigger than the movie's budget.
A bad career move on my part. It was worse than doing "The Conquerer." :sad: It defined Neely's career, and not in a good way, so at least the movie was not a total waste. Plus I received $50,000 for two weeks work. When is the last time you made that, Joan dear, hocking Diamondique on QVC? This is when you could get a face-lift, eye-lift, and brow-lift for under $5,000.

·
Registered
642 Posts
i thought this was about that bitch from Argos. well, there will be other threads i can insult her in.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
A bad career move on my part. It was worse than doing "The Conquerer." :sad: It defined Neely's career, and not in a good way, so at least the movie was not a total waste.
That movie was a disaster for you Helen. We know there is a few scenery chewers around but you were the first instance of someone literally chewing the drywall when you were coming down off another Percodan high!

Helen Lawson said:
Plus I received $50,000 for two weeks work. When is the last time you made that, Joan dear, hocking Diamondique on QVC?
Helen, my Diamondique is making America's rednecks and hillbillies look classy - except for the green marks underneath the jewelry.

Helen Lawson said:
This is when you could get a face-lift, eye-lift, and brow-lift for under $5,000.
You still can Helen, or have you not see Jane Fonda lately? If she has another lift, she will be wearing a beard if you know what I mean, and I know that you do!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts