Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew from the momment we met back in the 1940's when you made that small French Film "Même un Petit Bateau S'est Garé Dans le Port Peut Faire des Vagues" that you were the love of my life. We hit it off backstage, in more ways the one, and when you invited me back to your trailer all my dreams came true. However after you finnished filming we never saw each other again. Ive travelled through life, through the maze that is Hollywood, only seeing you from afar. But after watching the ellegance that is Serena Williams I saw your name once more and my eyes lit up again. I know this is right Helen, and I know you feel it to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,734 Posts
I´m sorry to disappoint you Davide but I think Helen is already married to Lurch from the Addams Family and what a cute couple they are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,297 Posts
Beau Geste! Just the man of my dreams. I remember you, hon, pretty well. A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, dear. Truth be known, that time I tried to get past Neely in the ladies' room telling her that I had a "guy waitin' for me" it was YOU I was going off to see. Too bad that bitch tore off my wig and threw it in the john, or we could have gotten together. I can't go callin' on a guy with a scarf over my head and a sopping wet wig.

I only marry strong, MASCULINE, men from the South, though, but I might be willing to make an exception. Are you at least from the South of France? And I hope you're real MASCULINE given my well-known purpurted dislike for effeminates. Not just every man can land Helen Lawson, and I have to think long and hard before my gravestone will say "Mrs. D.L. Beau."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have lived for many years in St Tropaz but as we say in France "C'est la Vie" so I moved up north to get hard. I still have my maison down south as well as a small villa in Trinity Sur la Mer in Britany.

Dont worry I heard your first marriage you fell for a man who prefered the company of other men, even when married to someone as beautiful as you my love. I would never leave your side, only when requested, you know to make such visits to the bathroom and plastic surgeon. I live only to serve you.

And I would never ask you to drop a name with such brilliance as yours my love. But you know in hollywood these days double barrelled names are all the fashion. Picture it HELEN LAWSON-LABEAU, its pure poetry in a name.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,297 Posts
Ooooh, tell me more, big boy. Still got that maison in the St. Tropez? I love fawning, adoring, fans who will do anything for me. But they're a dime a dozen after all. We ned to go on some dates and you need to buy me some really expensive jewelry so I can see if you're not the average run of the mill adoring, fawning fan.

My first husband Jess was a lout and a drunk and a creep, but he was ALL man and did NOT prefer the company of other men. You must have mistaken him for Ted Casablanca!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes and I often go back down there for the Summer, and its a good stop off point when Im down for the Canes film festival. I voted for your film 'Helen' during your directorial stint back in the 80's but they never invited me back on the council since, I dont know why. Im sure I can show you a good time in Paris, and I already have the most beau Bulgari necklace for you my love.

Yes I remember Ted now, sorry its been a long time, forgive me for my confusion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,297 Posts
Don't worry, babe, Cannes is bullshit anyway. I won Best Actress there once, I don't even know now where the stupid award is anymore. Once you win an Oscar, all the other awards go in the trash anyway. Golden Globes, New York Film Critics Circle awards, Emmy's, they're just there to make people who can't win Oscars feel good about themseves. It's coddling really, for adults.


I love Paris. And a new love in Paris, just what the doctor ordered for Helen Lawson.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,763 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Don't worry, babe, Cannes is bullshit anyway. I won Best Actress there once, I don't even know now where the stupid award is anymore. Once you win an Oscar, all the other awards go in the trash anyway. Golden Globes, New York Film Critics Circle awards, Emmy's, they're just there to make people who can't win Oscars feel good about themseves. It's coddling really, for adults.


I love Paris. And a new love in Paris, just what the doctor ordered for Helen Lawson.
Do you want to be my date? dear Helen? :angel:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,784 Posts
DavideLaBeau said:
I have lived for many years in St Tropaz but as we say in France "C'est la Vie" so I moved up north to get hard. I still have my maison down south as well as a small villa in Trinity Sur la Mer in Britany.

Dont worry I heard your first marriage you fell for a man who prefered the company of other men, even when married to someone as beautiful as you my love. I would never leave your side, only when requested, you know to make such visits to the bathroom and plastic surgeon. I live only to serve you.

And I would never ask you to drop a name with such brilliance as yours my love. But you know in hollywood these days double barrelled names are all the fashion. Picture it HELEN LAWSON-LABEAU, its pure poetry in a name.

I doubt it.... its spelled St Tropez.....he, he! and Britany is also spelled wrong you Fake Frog.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Helen is all mine, and anyway your belgian your only a french wannabie.

Helen, I know, I wish I had won an oscar, but I respect that they only go to the best in our art, and that would be you my love.

You would love paris, I would take you all over the town, and I will propose properlly to you at the top of a very special monument :kiss:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,763 Posts
DavideLaBeau said:
Helen is all mine, and anyway your belgian your only a french wannabie.

Helen, I know, I wish I had won an oscar, but I respect that they only go to the best in our art, and that would be you my love.

You would love paris, I would take you all over the town, and I will propose properlly to you at the top of a very special monument :kiss:
It's very windy there :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Helen Lawson said:
I can't wait, my lovely. Just don't forget that overanxious boys sometimes miss dessert.
I have never missed desert (well I did when I went on a date with Neely but thats another story).

I dont worry Helen wrapped in my big strong arms, you wont be blowing away anywhere. Plus its in a large cage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,734 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
That's NEELY! She was married to Gomez Addams before she left him for Ted Casablanca.
:rolleyes: Ahhh...okay!
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top