MS 3-4

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
niceman said:
it's not that i think this thread is bad or anything,
but if you wanna prove somehting, then prove,
dont just post the statistics, get it?...:)

what's wrong with stats??? people love stats!! well at least i am!!

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
niceman said:
it's just that we can get those by ourselves,
so plz "educate" us.....:)

some people don't know where to get them. i just want to share them with people who care :)

·
Keeper of Secrets
8,970 Posts
I think (if my memory serves me correctly) Kim record against Lindsay is also inverted :)

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sunset said:
I think (if my memory serves me correctly) Kim record against Lindsay is also inverted :)

OMG Sorry. any other ones?? thank you tho

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
I find stats interesting but I also think that they have no meaning until the players' careers are over and/or they have reached a mature stage of their potential. I can remember when the Martina-Venus head to head was 6-0 or 6-1 or something but Venus then promptly turned around and won all but one or two of the rest of the matches they ever played. With someone like Kim that's a few years younger, it means even less.

Having said that, I still like stats so thanks for going to the trouble of posting them!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Number1Kim said:
I find stats interesting but I also think that they have no meaning until the players' careers are over and/or they have reached a mature stage of their potential. I can remember when the Martina-Venus head to head was 6-0 or 6-1 or something but Venus then promptly turned around and won all but one or two of the rest of the matches they ever played. With someone like Kim that's a few years younger, it means even less.

Having said that, I still like stats so thanks for going to the trouble of posting them!
You're right. Kim had a lot of difficulties with Davenport, but now I have the feeling that Kim will always be the favourite.

This year the Belgian super talents post a combined 8-0 against Seles, Davenport, Capriati and Mauresmo.

They used to have intense battles with these players, but they lost most of the time. Now this has changed because Justine and Kim have improved and the others not. So long as the two Belgians keep improving the h2h don't mean that much.

It's possible that in a few years the h2h will show a complete different picture (maybe also against Serena and Venus).

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
I want Rythmboy's H2H :wavey:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts