Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should the theme colors of the Web-Site be? Ive been playing around and cant come up with anything that I really like. So everyone can have their say!

·
Super Moderator
52,833 Posts
what about the purple and black u had on the old site I liked that

thats just my opinion tho :lol:

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Have a light colored background with a dark color for text. For example: A beige or cream colored background with green or orange writing, rather than a dark background with a light color for ink, for example black background with blue ink.

:wavey:

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
hingis-seles said:
Have a light colored background with a dark color for text. For example: A beige or cream colored background with green or orange writing, rather than a dark background with a light color for ink, for example black background with blue ink.

:wavey:

I agree that the background shouldn't be black, but I don't know if I'd like a biege background either; it might be boring. One thing I love about the site was the buttons, with the ripple effect. :p The blue and purple color scheme was nice too. What about a blue background, similar to the blue used in the lettering on the old site? A blue background, with yellow/orange/red/green writing would be tres cool imo. :p

Also: I really think the ordering of the site should be changed (not sure if you've addressed this already). The article IMO should be prominant on the front page, with a picture or something. As well: I'm done school fairly soon, so I'd love to write any articles for the site that you need. It would keep me in practice for school too. :p So holla if you need help Dallas. ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,314 Posts
Ryan said:
The article IMO should be prominant on the front page, with a picture or something...
How about this for a picture!

LOL, but seriously, Stevenson is jealous that she was never pictured the original site :eek: :tape: :lol:

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, Im planning to put the best player article on the web-site for the day! This will also, hopefully, encourage people to write articles :D

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
tennisIlove09 said:
Actually, Im planning to put the best player article on the web-site for the day! This will also, hopefully, encourage people to write articles :D

Oooh, for sure! Dallas, can you answer my PM question sometime? ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts