Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First is Alizee's "Moi Lolita", I can't believe I haven't heard it earlier. The song is absolutely fantastic! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
The second is "Dragostea Din Tei", I think it's a cool song, and Romanian is a very beautiful language. I prefer Haiducii's version.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
I've listened to both, the first one is quite old though :eek:
The second one will probably be the summer song this year here in Spain unless Bisbal or Aventura with his caribbean rhythm "Obsesión" get it ;) I've never listened Haiducii's version :eek: just O-Zone's :eek:

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
I've heard these two songs.

...Moi Lolita by Alizée was a very huge success here in France. It' s the last french song ranked in the brittish charts ( At number #9).

Dragostea din tei by O - Zone, is number # 1 in french charts since around 2 mounths now. Not my kind of songs, but song of this summer in France for sure :).

·
Registered
735 Posts
never in my life av i heard of them!

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
*singing*:singer:
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei,
Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.
Video to this song is so gay.:lol: ;)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Iorhael said:
*singing*:singer:
Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei,
Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.
Video to this song is so gay.:lol: ;)
...let me dance:dance:I think the O-Zone boys are kind of gay and it's definitely one of the better summer hits. I don't like Haiduci's version. The singer is a transvestite and she can't controll her face muscles. That's freaky.

·
Registered
13,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lolas said:
...let me dance:dance:I think the O-Zone boys are kind of gay and it's definitely one of the better summer hits. I don't like Haiduci's version. The singer is a transvestite and she can't controll her face muscles. That's freaky.
Really? :eek: I haven't seen the video, just heard on the radio.
O-Zone boys are more than kind of gay though. :tape:

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
alizée :drool:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Joana said:
Really? :eek: I haven't seen the video, just heard on the radio.
O-Zone boys are more than kind of gay though. :tape:
Maybe she isn't a transvestite but you could consider her to be one with all that make-up in her face and her strange voice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts