Tennis Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
MinnyGophers said:
i had a weird dream where Momo and Justine were playing the USOpen QF in one of my classroom ( i was the only one watching) with the chairs everywhere all over the "court". Then Justine hit a winner and it hit a chair and Momo was unable to hit it. I was like "Hey it hit the chair that's not fair". And then she looked at me and shrugged. Then they kept on playing, Momo was leading like 7-5 , 5-2 and I was like now is not the time to choke Momo. And then Justine started coming back and she hit that amazing slice that hit the floor at almost 360 degrees and both Momo and I were like "WOW".
And then suddenly I end up in Momo's living room, and I'm playing with her tiny puppy (WTF?) and suddenly it dies in my hand (WTFFFF?) I'm trying to hide it from Momo, but then she saw it. And then it suddenly "revived". And suddenly i end up in front of the TV, and Momo is playing the finals of the same USOpen vs Capriati. And then I woke up.
Weird huh :lol:
:scared:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I'm not sure why, but I've dreamt about Lleyton Hewitt. I don't even really like him. :eek: We were both waiting at the dentist, and then he started giving me pointers on badminton! :lol: Real stupid dream. :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Yep - it involved myself, Iroda Tulyaganova & Sania Mirza. :lick:

·
double-dog daredevil
12,041 Posts
I had one years ago about Amelie and Hingis - they were playing at the Gaz, and Amelie was losing badly until Hingis stabbed herself in the hand with an ice pick (this one was shortly after the 99 RG final. make of it what you will)

And last night I dreamed I was at my Mom's (except it looked nothing like anyplace Mom's ever lived) and she told me Emilie Loit was coming to the bbq she was throwing that afternoon (except when she showed up she looked alarmingly like a middle-aged woman who lives next door to my brother in Virginia)

·
Premium Member
27,133 Posts
griffin said:
I had one years ago about Amelie and Hingis - they were playing at the Gaz, and Amelie was losing badly until Hingis stabbed herself in the hand with an ice pick
:speakles:

I once had a nightmare that Steffi Graf beat Gabriela Sabatini in the Wimbledon final.

I still have flashbacks to this day :scared:.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.