Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...SERENA said in an an interview to Austin that during a short N.Y shopping spree, that among her other items that she purchased was 13 pair of designer shoes. :eek:

I think that I may barely own 13 pair of shoes.
But, I am sure some female board members accomplished this feat, only their purchases were probably all made at Pay Less. :) LOL

Austin was absolutely amazed that neither VENUS not SERENA seemed to give a shit that they were not playing in the Open. They were enjoying life while they were recouperating from their injuries and planning to play on the tour for another ten years as well. :eek: :)

I think SERENA may be thinking about going after court's all time record.

TR :cool:

·
Banned
177 Posts
TeeRexx said:
...SERENA said in an an interview to Austin that during a short N.Y shopping spree, that among her other items that she purchased was 13 pair of designer shoes. :eek:

I think that I may barely own 13 pair of shoes.
But, I am sure some female board members accomplished this feat, only their purchases were probably all made at Pay Less. :) LOL

Austin was absolutely amazed that neither VENUS not SERENA seemed to give a shit that they were not playing in the Open. They were enjoying life while they were recouperating from their injuries and planning to play on the tour for another ten years as well. :eek: :)

I think SERENA may be thinking about going after court's all time record.

TR :cool:
Hell, no. I heard that also and that is an expensive store. Go Serena you deserve to treat yourself.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I believe the name of the shoes she bought (only 3 pair) was Minolta Blanik. 20/20 did a piece on them and they are EXTREMELY overpriced. They're each one-of-a-kind, or at least that's the feeling I got from watching it. There's only one designer, and he's rather extravagant with his creations. I saw one pair that had a strap that was designed as a green vine that ran up mid-calf.

Yeah. So, that's what I know about shoes.

·
Banned
191 Posts
Well, at least she isn't materialistic.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Sex in the city made the name of them shoes better known. or that's how I know and heard of them, I remember Carrie getting rolled for her Manalo Blahniks.

The most pairs of shoes I brought was when I went on a holiday to Singapore, between my sister and I we had at least 20 pairs, but that was a week of shopping on our first trip out of Australia.

My sis works at payless, before that I never had a pair of shoes from payless, Ok not since I've been buying my shoes, maybe mum got me some as a Kid.
Anyway, we went to a big 50% sale of designer shoes, yeah right same shoes payless sells at double the price. I never knew that Candy at Two lips where the same shoes just sold at different locations at different prices, But it's true, They Are!You will probably find a pair of two lips slips shoes at payless for $25-$30 and the exact same pair (but with Candy sticker) at American Shoes for $45-$50, same person is making and supplying these shoes.

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
boo to shoes

i rather spend my money on lingerie :)

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
I'm obsessed with skechers sneakers but that's as far as my shoe problem goes.

I'd rather get novelty tees or something. I also have a problem with messenger/athletic totes and bags. :tape:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.