Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one day, when i was a lil kid, i accidentally walked in on my parents :eek:

i was going to get a baseball bat so i could go play, but i accidentally saw another kind of bat :eek::lol:

lol i remember my dad came out later on, and he tried to explain to me what was going on :)lol: ) i'll never forget the look on his face lol! he had like a little smile, but he didn't know what to say! lol! omg, that was too funny. ofcourse i already knew what was going on...lol

my mom was cracking up when i told her about it many years later lol

lol pops was packing a rod! now i know where i got it from :angel: :devil:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
If I were to see that...I would be in therapy for the rest of my life :eek:

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
No. But my sister told me that my dad caught her having sex with her boyfriend at the time

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Indeed I have...my moma and step daddy use to do it while I was in the damn bed. I use to always think..."I wish moma would fight him back" :lol:

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
i didn't know it then but i do now. i was around 4 when i walked in on them. but they immediately pretended like they were looking for an insect that had gone under their sheets so i just jumped in to help them....i was too busy looking for said insect to notice them both slinker away.

·
Registered
24,486 Posts
I did:eek: When I was around 6 I think, the door was open so I walked in to get something but soon I knew what was going on:lol:

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
i didn't know it then but i do now. i was around 4 when i walked in on them. but they immediately pretended like they were looking for an insect that had gone under their sheets so i just jumped in to help them....i was too busy looking for said insect to notice them both slinker away.

Nice parents you have Deuce. Ive heard of much worse.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
oh ew hell no! i saw my dad the other week touch my mom *ahem* i was like DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ran out the room...
now i cringe thinking of it.. so u kno how i will react to seeing them "do it" - i would be tramatize.!

my bro is 4yrs younger than me.. that means sometime when i was 4yrs old sleeping in my bedroom they were getting it on :eek: :banghead: :retard: :sobbing:

the horror...

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
No, but my brother walked in once as I was taking care of myself, per say.
That was quite, quite embarassing.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts