Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have, what's the life there like?
I'm extremely curious about staying in jail with other immates.
I have a few friends who recently got imprisoned and I'm tryin to get in touch with them by writing but have got no reply so far.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Kingazza said:
Asians are not worthy taking seriously
This is your message in an Asian's thread, do you want me to sue you?

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
I never went to jail, but this dame I played in a movie went to jail on and off for years for petty theft, drugs, and prostitution. Then she got accused of killing some old broad and was was sent to death row! In the movie, though, when I played her, she was already in the death house waiting to be executed in the gas chamber, so there was no interaction with other inmate/actresses.

It was scary being in that gas chamber! We used a real one, but obviously, when they dropped the pellets in on me, they weren't cyanide or anything.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If I got jailed I'd just get my MP boyfriend to get me out. Heh, its nice having friends in high places :p

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Sian Lloyd said:
If I got jailed I'd just get my MP boyfriend to get me out. Heh, its nice having friends in high places :p
Or being high in friendly places...;)

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
I was in a detox cell one night at a friends college, Mase had a few two many to drink...

It was not fun what so ever, its not jail but it still sucked.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
tennisIlove09 said:
Not personally, but orange is so my color
Why dont you come over and we can play cops and robbers...:drool: We can even act out a little shower scene with you dropping the soap...:drool: :drool: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts