Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
26,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have, Henin-Davenport 03 4R, in one of the changeovers in the 3rd set prior to the ad break, zoom in of the area with the Belgium flag where I happened to be sitting. lol.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Yes, at last years Year ending championships, I am dead center during the Davenport vs. Serena match.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I was but it was on Local television so I know noone here saw lol

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
Sure. That was me sitting next to Tim Ryan over the weekend.:)

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
oh yes!
Masters Series Madrid 2004, a boy let me go to the VIP area, so i was in 1st line just behind Nadal's chair, so each 2 games i was on tv ;) also there was some photos in a web site

Also, in 2003 i won a prize, meet JC Ferrero, we were nearly 40 boys and girls, he teached us and played one point, then he signed some autographs and took photos, so i appeared in the news of TVE !!!

And as a lineman in ATP Valencia also appeared in some matches !

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
selesfan1 said:
I was but it was on Local television so I know noone here saw lol
So do I :eek: but the next year, I'll go to Eastbourne, I will catch the eyes of the director. I'll dancing and make noise in the stadium :devil: I beg it'll work :cool:

·
Registered
976 Posts
yes even several times during the proximus diamond games

I got sms-messages from several friends to tell me I was on TV :eek:

I moved after the first match :p

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
In 2002 @ the Adidas International (SYDNEY) I was on T.V :p .... Courtesy of Anna Kournikova. :drool:

1st Round: Kournikova vs Montolio :eek: I was a ballboy and held a big ice pack on Anna's neck! :hearts: Ofcourse, she was the focus during the sit-downs and I was televised. :lol:

Another time after I met Martina and caught her signed 'sanex' tennis balls! :worship: :bounce:

·
Registered
13,087 Posts
F-R-E-A-K said:
1st Round: Kournikova vs Montolio :eek: I was a ballboy and held a big ice pack on Anna's neck! :hearts: Ofcourse, she was the focus during the sit-downs and I was televised. :lol:
I was actually at that match too!

·
-
52,359 Posts
I was at Lyon just behind Joachim Johansson...
Then on Eurosport I've been on tv because I was laughing and the commentator said "Wah Safin makes laugh some young people in the crowd" :lol:

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
j&s cup final 2004
venus vs kuzzy :p

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Seriously Im not kidding, French News wanted to interview me last year but i declined. I dont do interveiws. otherwise surely ive been on tv many times, but i havent seen myself. Also ive been in many photos of other fans..

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
:lol:

This thread. Everybody has great stories.

Sort of reminds me of that episode of SEINFELD that featured the US OPEN, Kramer was a ballboy, and George was seen on tv eating a hotdog.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,782 Posts
Yes :scared:

At the ABN/AMRO World Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam this year I was on TV during Guillermo Coría v. Paradorn Srichaphan, cause I was sitting next to someone with an Argentine flag (I was actually hoping Srichaphan would win).

The same tournament, I was at the match of Andrei Pavel v. Sjeng Schalken and I had my Romanian flag with me. There's no way I was not on TV. The entire crowd was pro-Sjeng of course :shout:

And at Rosmalen this year, I was sitting in the Player's Box during Gilles Muller v. Tommy Robredo and Tommy Robredo v. Lars Burgsmüller and I was in the line of one of the cameras, so whenever they aired the player on my side after the point, I would be on TV.

Usually I don't sit on centre though, so I avoid it ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yes, ATP Valencia 2004 quarterfinals. It was raining, and we were all waiting for the players to come on court. They were playing Bruce Springsteen - Waiting On A Sunny Day, and me and my coach were singing and dancing to it and they showed it on Spanish television!:p

·
Registered
663 Posts
Yes! During the introduction of the players in the Scottsdale tournament between Serena and Jenn, I streaked across the court....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts