Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I´ve never been #1 in anything. Yeah , I´m a loser but at least I admit it. Heehee. :p

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
I've won sporting tournaments if that counts as number 1? As in League titles, single tournaments and the next event come back as seeded 1 for the defence of the title, none professional though

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JelenaDokicIsHot said:
I've won sporting tournaments if that counts as number 1? As in League titles, single tournaments and the next event come back as seeded 1 for the defence of the title, none professional though
Of course that count! Keep them coming!
May i know what kind of sports? :wavey:

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
I used to be #1 in the old WTA Prediction Game. I spit on that now. I was #1 in the ATP Game on this board.

I was also on route to be #1 in IWA in ATPworld, just before they closed it :mad:

·
Registered
24,486 Posts
Badmintion:)

Well and exams, nearly every exams...those seem really useless to me though:eek:

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
ferrero said:
Of course that count! Keep them coming!
May i know what kind of sports? :wavey:
I won 42 trophies at football aged 10-15, some team titles, a fair few individual over 4 different sides in 6 years (Top scorer, player of year etc etc) that's when i lived & breathed football, my g/f and my daughter and nothing else :)

Tennis - doubles titles with my g/f who carried me basically, i wasn't that good

Darts - a couple of titles

Pool - i fluked a tournament when 5 of my 8 opponents thru the rounds accidently potted the black :eek:

Cricket - 2 team titles

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
In year 11, i was #1 in my Information Processes and Technology course :D i only came 2nd in year 12 though, this other bitch beat me ;)

·
10,772 Posts
And in year 6 I threw the rounders ball the furthest than any other girl in my county. :eek: I'm so proud.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Umm....when I was younger, I was alwaus toop of my class in everyting..........now I don't really care as much!!!:rolleyes:Last year, I won first place in regionals for CECNC (career exploration club of North Carolina) club for Problem Solving.......it was hard!!! I have been #1 in stuff but stuff that's not that important to me........except for being the #1 best dresser!:D

·
35,539 Posts
yup! Finshed the year number one in the ATP prediction game!!!

I am alsonumbe rone in my schools for grades!!!

:worship: at me...lol

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
hm... K and I won the Fillipino WFT touni in 2001 lmao :D :bounce:

hm... my class of 2002 (high school) is ranked as #1 school in our region :angel:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,295 Posts
I'm told I'm the number 1 pervert here, but I don't believe it. I think that it is Marri that is the #1 pervert! ;) :p

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Hmm #1 of the school in my final year (overall). Think that's all tho

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
I have the best result of a class test sometimes...

And I've once won a doubles tournament with my friend! :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts