Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucky sods if you have!

I asked her for her autograph at Wimbledon 2000 but she being shouted at by some guy, Mario perhaps?
She smiled and walked off.

Stupid guy!! I know that martina usaully signs autographs and talks to her fans whenever she can. Cos she a sweetie!
What have your encounters with Martina been like?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,493 Posts
Don't get me started:eek:

I've met Marti at the Heineken Trophee in The Netherlands two years ago.I went to her training first and i asked her autograph and she was just sooooo nice and she gave me her autograph.I'm also on a picture with her!:eek:

Melanie Molitor was also really nice!She was smiling and you could see that she is really proud of Martina.

At the end of her match i yelled :Hey Martina! Because i wanted another autograph (1 was not good enough for me ;) ) and she looked at me and waved!It was really like if she had recoignized me!And i'm sure that she also knew that i was the girl who screamed :Go Martina let's kick her ass at the beginning of the match :eek:

It was on of the best days in my life!:hearts: :kiss: :angel:

·
Registered
623 Posts
sooo sweet Martina Hingisova ..though i am living in United State but it is very less to get a opportunity to watch a tennis match live ! I wish that i will attand in US OPEN in this year ..so i will get a chance to see our dearest HINGIS

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
First time I seen Martina Up Close, was at the Adidas 2001,

The final was my first live tennis match, and I got Martina's Autograph and some photos, when she finished her press confrence.(Martina always signs autographs after her press at the adidas)

I also got her Autograph this year, and photos, then afew days later got one of the photo's i took of her signed, she was so close I've got three photo's of me sticking my head in, our heads are very close and I also got a stress ball signed.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
lucky guys.;):D:D:D

that was funny martina hingisonova.hehehe

I had the chance last year at the Dubai Open but I blew it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Martina Hingisova you are so lucky!!

I live in England so the chance of me seeing Martina are like once a year.
Oh well! I am going to Wimbledon to see Martina win the title this year hopefully i can get her autograph this time!! :)

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I never met her, but im absolutely sure I will go see her one day.
Its just something I want to happen in my life.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
I have a strong feeling I'd beat Chris again with regards to seeing Marti first.hehehe:hearts:

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
Same as Jessica, I'm going to Wimbledon this year!! :). I really hope I'll be able to see her this year, because last night I arrived on the 2nd day and we all know what had happened the day before, but hopefully this year!! :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
I wouldn't say 'met her' but at the adidas this year, i saw her training so i went up to her, after much hesitation coz i felt so weird about doing it, and asked her for her autograph. She said that she was just about to start her hit so i sat and watched her for about half an hour or however long it was and got her autograph after she finished.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts