·
Registered
115,309 Posts
It looks like Martina is hitting Amelie, funny poster

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there are other versions of the poster (one with Juju & Nadia, another with Sveta & Serena) and another version of the 5 player panel but I can't figure out how to post them here :help:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Hilarious. I wonder if the people at that tournament noticed it.

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
No idea why Hingis is one of the main focuses.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
No idea why Hingis is one of the main focuses.
hingis is like venus, it's not what they are today, it's about what they've already done and what they have the potential to do. agree with you though, it seems odd to focus on her with so many others. but i guess they have lots of posters, too bad we cant see the serena poster. :sad:

Reactions: kiwifan

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
well, honestly it'd embarrassing to present a poster with a player that withdrew (as last year)... I can understand why they didn't put Serena on it

Martina :devil:

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
well, honestly it'd embarrassing to present a poster with a player that withdrew (as last year)... I can understand why they didn't put Serena on it

Happens all the time. Martina hasn't really done anything noteworthy this year to deserve it. :)

·
Registered
2,030 Posts

can you read? the thread starter said they have different posters and one featuring serena but he can't figure out how to post it. so they have posters with currrent champs (serena) and one with champs from a long, long, long, time ago (hingis). variety is good.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts