Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Nike has renewed Serena's contract for this year. I heard they were in negotiations but I wanted to know if they reach an agreement and how much she will be paid. Anyone know any links.:)

It seems as though Nike cares only for Sharapova.

Ann..............................................

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
Does anyone know if Nike has renewed Serena's contract for this year. I heard they were in negotiations but I wanted to know if they reach an agreement and how much she will be paid. Anyone know any links.:)

It seems as though Nike cares only for Sharapova.

Ann..............................................
There have been conflicting reports, first I here they have signed her to 2010, then I read they are sill negotiating. So your guess is as good as mine. About Sharapova, Nike is stupid Sharapova gives them a slam every 2 years:shrug: and Serena gives them 2 in 5 months:worship: and they drool over Sharapova?:drool: What a joke.:fiery::tape:

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
There have been conflicting reports, first I here they have signed her to 2010, then I read they are sill negotiating. So your guess is as good as mine. About Sharapova, Nike is stupid Sharapova gives them a slam every 2 years:shrug: and Serena gives them 2 in 5 months:worship: and they drool over Sharapova?:drool: What a joke.:fiery::tape:
It's all about who sells more merchandise, not necessarily who wins more.

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
It's all about who sells more merchandise, not necessarily who wins more.
I've seen reports that Serena has raised Nike sales 20+ percent during her contract, more than Sharapova. If more people bought stuff because of Pova I could accept it, but that's not the case.:(

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Why do you guys feel like Nike has been shafting Serena- it doesn't seem that way to me...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts