Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Member,
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With her streak standing at about half a dozen matches, amny of which have been very convincing wins, has Magui at last got her second wind? She was making great progress towards being a permanent top-25 player in the period 1997-2000 but then seemed to stall.

I admit that i thought she was through.

But the signs are encouraging, and with so few points to defend now until later on in the year, could Magui once again hit the high level?

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
He won!!!!!!
Her first season was great 3rd round in OZ, RG and Wimby and 4th in US with a season ending ranking of number 21 being 17 (or 18)
I hope she can finally made top 20, where she belongs

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I saw her last weekened and she's laying very well at the moment. She needs to lose some weight, still (although she's much faster than you'd think)

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,437 Posts
Magui is a talented player - She could probably stand to work on her fitness a little bit more, but she is really coming into form again, which is great to see. When she has it all together, she is capable of much more than what her ranking would suggest.

She has proven herself on basically all surfaces by now, having big wins over plenty of good players on different surfaces. Now all she needs to do is remain consistent in her efforts through the entire season and hopefully we will see her keep building back her confidence :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts