Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard a lot about it from critics, but we usually disagree. Has any real people seen this movie? If so, does it live up to the recent hype?

BTW, Billy Bob Thornton and P-Diddy is also in the movie.:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
I saw Monster's Ball and did not think the movie lived up to the hype. The acting was very good, worthy of an Oscar nomination for Halle Berry and possibly Billy Bob Thornton. However, there were some SERIOUS flaws in the plot progression. In at least three points in the film there was a lead up to a major conflict or crisis, and then, the entire story line that created the tension just dissipated. Overall, the movie is disappointing because it had the potential to be a very good film but there was incomplete story devlopment and lack of resolution throughout the film, up to the very last scene.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx Cashman, I'm really interested in it, but I hate movies that leave you unfulfilled. I think I'm gonna drag my boyfriend out to see it anyway, I owe him.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kool, but what about the sex scene? Is it really that raunchy, or are the critics exaggerating?:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts