Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hasn't anyone ever bought one or even demo'd one?

·
Banned
3,727 Posts
From Tenniswarehouse.com

Comments: I purchased this racquet from Tennis Warehouse due to TW's policy of meeting another company's advertised price. I expected the racquet to provide great power and little control, but I was surprised at what I found. The racquet was powerful, but not overly so. And the control was much better than I expected. The biggest problem was the sluggishness of the racquet, then I took the bumper guard off. It was like two different racquets. The control went up and the power was reduced, and the sluggishness almost disappeared. It is easily the best over 100 sq. inch headed racquet I've ever played with. Something else I wanted to mention. A few days ago I hit with a Volkl C-10 Pro. Heavy racquet, flexible head, and my elbow hurt for days. I probably tried to hit too hard. When I played with the Nanotube Power there was no pain at all, none. There is a tennis website that rates all the racquets based on lab results, and the Nano Drive is rated the worst for ten
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut 18 58lbs.

Comments: I was surprised at the amount of control offered by the racquet when I demoed it about 3 three weeks ago. The power is good and the control is not bad either. I was sold on this racquet after a three set singles match with my friend. But the downside is, according to a popular tennis instructional Web site, this is one the worst racquets for your elbow. However, I still purchased this racquet.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just wondering which is the most powerful racquet around?

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still noone who has used this racquet :confused:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member